Live Stoners The intro of all intros! Or something like that...

Reaction score
Hello AFN community! New to the site but seeing i was so glad to find this site, found articles within useful AND wish to be a long time member i thought it apt to introduce myself.

I'm a 26yr old male Scottish gardener. I started gardening at the age of 10 (No, not cannabis lol) beginning with the likes of sunflowers, strawberries, bedding plants, herbs etc moving onto tomatoes, salad leaves etc.

Fast forward to the past 5 years and I've been upping the intensity of my growing considerably trying to maximise harvest on everything I grow which includes tomatoes, red hot chilli's, pumpkins, cucs, salads, squash, potatoes, onions, artichokes, rhubarb and a whole load of other types of fruit and veg.

I am completely new to growing cannabis however, and only popped my first ever weed seeds this past month! Quietly confident these past five years of intensive gardening experience would bear fruit (or flower)... I killed my first 3 autoflower seeds! Doh. There's something to be said for seedling specific soil I guess.

Right now I have two fairly healthy and happy looking Polar Express Auto's from Auto Seeds growing outdoors in soil under a makeshift polytunnel in my garden and I am going to both sprout another 5 PE's and create a grow journal for all 8 plants (and possibly a Gorilla Glue Auto if smell isn't too dank) So stay tuned as I'll link to my Journal here when I create it in the next 24hrs. I hope this has been an enjoyable intro and i look forward to meeting some of you, albeit digitally!

Regards,

Futurebreeze

Attachments

• IMG_20180628_160438831.jpg
    IMG_20180628_160438831.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 75
Welcome to AFN, good luck and would love to follow along! Tag me up @Rollin_along. I'm a bit further South.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I didn't read your Intro of all intro's, cuz it was long and I'm old.

I am kidding of course. Scotland ay? Lot's of peeps here from your area of the world.

We will get you up and running with any assistance you need. People love to help here. Check out Live Stoners for all the latest.

Welcome
:welcome:

hi and welcome :pass:they may be one of the heaviest feeders but not right off the bat,they are hardy but need to be gently at first(no experience)
have a good look around,read a few stickies and links in my signature for hints n tips.
get lost pop into live stoner gossip,or stuck @ me
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Best of Scottish to ya fella. I'm guessing with a gardening background you will already have learned the art of patience. Your gonna need it!

HH

Back