Lighting The House of Vorkosigan

I'll watch this through gritted teeth. Bloody Americans and their legal weed! bah! You here me? BAH!

Good luck matey, don't think you'll need luck, you got it set to 11.
Hmph... I agree! They discriminate against me because I'm a foreigner, so it's not legal for me... [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@Itisi Just know that if you ever visit the Pacific Northhwest you've got a place to get it free. The dispensaries charge anywhere from $7-15 a gram then there is a 25% tax on top for recreational. There's a limit to the amount of useable flower we're allowed on hand (8oz) but no limit on oil or edibles so I turn a lot of bud into canna-coconut oil to stay within limits.
Welcome all, garage gets kind of chilly but the tent stays decent.
Didn't realize you were a USer! [emoji106]

It's per property. My missus gets most of the oil to battle her insomnia, always making canna-caps LOL.
I don't know what medical growers can currently have as far as plants & material go...they used to be able to have 12 plants.
Is that Oregon? I read WA doesn't allow growing at all...

@witchyhour It is Oregon. First come, first sit in the chair unless you want to duke it out. I want the babies to get a little bit of stretch so I have water clearance. They haven't grown much even with the 3" height above vegging recommendation. I could lower it and see if I get any action from them but I'm hypothesizing that they're not much for stretching with the cooler temps, averaging around 73F for the whole 24-hr cycle.

@witchyhour It is Oregon. First come, first sit in the chair unless you want to duke it out. I want the babies to get a little bit of stretch so I have water clearance. They haven't grown much even with the 3" height above vegging recommendation. I could lower it and see if I get any action from them but I'm hypothesizing that they're not much for stretching with the cooler temps, averaging around 73F for the whole 24-hr cycle.
They sure look happy! [emoji106] [emoji4]

LOL Nope, been home in Oregon for a year now. I was previously stationed in Hawaii with the Navy. I started my first grow back in February & now on my third grow after a short hiatus.

The babies look like they need some nutes which is good because their first feed is scheduled for when they dry out this weekend.

Back