Seriosly??? I had never heard that in all my life!! But i have quit jobs just to go fishing!! I created the "Good Weather call off day" they didnt like that either!!
Sounds just as valid as poets dude lol:pass::pass:

Hers my attempt at the mic
"Day one
Under the sun
O please dont burn
Or im done":crying:
They should be finished ..er..grown..by the time i get home from work
image.jpeg
temps have dropped by 5 degrees.. The frame is cool to the touch!!

Hers my attempt at the mic
"Day one
Under the sun
O please dont burn
Or im done":crying:
They should be finished ..er..grown..by the time i get home from workView attachment 710261temps have dropped by 5 degrees.. The frame is cool to the touch!!
Got my first gears crossed for you @budelee dude

What height have you started with? I'm ready to quit my job myself, but not before telling management how fukn stoopid they are!
The light is at 45" .. I am starting high( the light) im stoned,as always..if I quit now,i still wouldnt piss clean for a year?!?

.... Hey did i miss something?? Is @tripaholic88 alright??
yup all good bro thanks for asking
Awe man @tripaholic88 .. Figure it out and i'll be watching ya slay em next round... Oh,what am i sayin,you ditched the AW ... Burn baby Burn!!! Im only kidding :cheers: i,lets smoke one:smokeout:
:crying: yea no more peat in my autopots!
But i have quit jobs just to go fishing!! I created the "Good Weather call off day" they didnt like that either!!
Sounds like we could be friends! I love to fish bro! think I'm buying a little 10' John boat this coming week!!:pass:

Back