Awe man @tripaholic88 .. Figure it out and i'll be watching ya slay em next round... Oh,what am i sayin,you ditched the AW ... Burn baby Burn!!! Im only kidding :cheers: i,lets smoke one:smokeout:

What the hell is poets time??
Trip threw in the towel..
i hadda ask the same thing, @Mossy turned me on to this, POETS= Piss Off Early Tomorrow is Saturday, i spent up all my vacation time taking Fridays off( or leaving early).. Its a Euro saying??

Poets.....Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday dude
Good thing you told me, I was about to bust out some of my best..

Out popped a monkey from the coconut Grove
He was a cool mofo you could tell by his clothes
He wore a green satin suit not missing a stitch
He was a cool mofo'ing sun of a bitch....

i hadda ask the same thing, @Mossy turned me on to this, POETS= Piss Off Early Tomorrow is Saturday, i spent up all my vacation time taking Fridays off( or leaving early).. Its a Euro saying??
My old man always says this @budelee.......Think it came from here.....not sure though

Good thing you told me, I was about to bust out some of my best..

Out popped a monkey from the coconut Grove
He was a cool mofo you could tell by his clothes
He wore a green satin suit not missing a stitch
He was a cool mofo'ing sun of a bitch....
Haha I wrote a song once called "green ladies" dude......always wondered if anyone would sing it for me lol

My old man always says this @budelee.......Think it came from here.....not sure though
Seriosly??? I had never heard that in all my life!! But i have quit jobs just to go fishing!! I created the "Good Weather call off day" they didnt like that either!!

Back