For the record I am only watering her and will only add nutes if I notice a deficiency. I mixed up a super soil so she should be good to grow! :stir:

I might actually get to play... Looks like it's getting bigger :shrug:

016.JPG
021.JPG
020.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

Anyone had a double tap root and what does it mean
Double tap, It's a sign of impending DOOM! Beware of any person walking directly towards you with a concealed .22 in the palm of their hand.

Double tap, It's a sign of impending DOOM! Beware of any person walking directly towards you with a concealed .22 in the palm of their hand.
Ya.. Theres a few sayings amongst us growers "double root,give it the boot".. Also "if it has no head,its probably dead"

Hey @Dudeski .....I have staggered nodes on my onyx auto too...one higher than the other.....is there any reason for this?.......or are they just supercool mutie plants?
:pass::muahaha:

Also dude....where most of the nodes connect to the main stem, they have become swollen like when you top or firm but I haven't done either.......

Hey @Dudeski .....I have staggered nodes on my onyx auto too...one higher than the other.....is there any reason for this?.......or are they just supercool mutie plants?
:pass::muahaha:

Also dude....where most of the nodes connect to the main stem, they have become swollen like when you top or firm but I haven't done either.......

Oh im sure there is a reason, but i like super cool muties! Because I do not know why :pass:

Back