White pudding is the sister to black pudding and commonly found as a savoury oatmeal sausage containing oatmeal, bread, suet (raw beef or mutton fat) and sometimes shredded pork. It can also be found without the suet and pork as a vegetarian option.

I threw up in the back of my mouth...... just a little bit. Thanks, next you will want us to serve up some haggis.

I threw up in the back of my mouth...... just a little bit. Thanks, next you will want us to serve up some haggis.
lmao you are missing the point here my brother,I'm not Irish and I don't eat white pudding!!! :haha:
Someone just wanted to know what it was, it looks proper manky to me as well!:crying:

Ozzy..he's biting a bat head off!
image.jpeg

Here's a tv program for you dog.
I hope he speaks dog German.
:crying:

Florence Foster Jenkins Sings "Adele's Laughing Song." Die Fledermaus
Florence Foster Jenkins famously couldn't sing for toffee but it didn't stop her trying though.
Enjoy, it's flippin hilarious and totally awful!:crying:

Last edited:
Okay, here is my weekly update. I've been fiddling with pH issues and finally went with the minority report and it was correct. Meening two meters agreed and one didn't and I decided to trust the one.

Also came in a bit hot this week.

GSC

4570866897e33f2162abdd6839fb26e7.jpg

GG

f63804e548ebbf7a01a535d2b154ab90.jpg

I've had my lights a bit low and the plants have tight nodes, which I don't really like so I raised up my light.

94227216e6f86368fbe6c75c45237715.jpg

Back