Thank you:toke: I'm considering Platinum as well.

What up @AVITAS? Make sure to use the AFN16 discount code if you move forward with any of our panels. Feel free to call the main number as well...i'm always happy to answer any question you may have.

Keep on growing the dream my friend!

:vibe:

Day 16 for the Mexican Airlines, growing funny but growing. Has one odd lower but the top only has one side leaf out. Idk, try not to be paranoid but its not normal looking to me. I have several photos.

20170221_100306.jpg
20170221_100106.jpg
20170221_100059.jpg
20170221_100043.jpg

Or fim or mainline or circular train or suppercrop or scrog,bend,manipulate..or even look at em while they grow,itll just plain kill em!! So dont do it!!

:coffee:

Here is my last update

You Got it..and a 200 Plus Rep points bonus for competing..:headbang:.

i may have a mixed up seeds, the tangie i dont think is a tangie so i will be entering the green crack instead for now. lets see what it looks like later in life, the leaves look too INDICA FOR A TANGIE i think...i dont even know if its a fastbud now, who knows!!:shrug:

[HASHTAG]#FluckingStoners[/HASHTAG] :doc1:...can't Live with them..can't Live without them..:smoker:

:crying:

Day 16 for the Mexican Airlines, growing funny but growing. Has one odd lower but the top only has one side leaf out. Idk, try not to be paranoid but its not normal looking to me. I have several photos.

Hmm..she has a twist on...sometimes those twisted ones are extra generous [HASHTAG]#twistedsister[/HASHTAG]

Heres a quick pic update the three that were topped are moving along and the nodes are growing,surprisingly,they are taller than the non-topped plants
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Gorilla glue
image.jpeg
girl scout cookies
image.jpeg
pineapple express....all three will be getting the lst/bamboo smackdown soon!!

Heres a quick pic update the three that were topped are moving along and the nodes are growing,surprisingly,they are taller than the non-topped plantsView attachment 705518View attachment 705519 Gorilla glueView attachment 705520girl scout cookiesView attachment 705521pineapple express....all three will be getting the lst/bamboo smackdown soon!!
You are going to make greenie freak out... he thinks he is the only one that ever trained an auto.. though he uses a primitive technique..

You are going to make greenie freak out... he thinks he is the only one that ever trained an auto.. though he uses a primitive technique..
Where is he today we need someone to pick on!! I have the day off work..damn i guess ill go torture a few plants!!

Back