Gsc germination was fine a little slow compared to the previous fastbuds strains but she's here
DSC_2448.JPG

Well not much can be said about StarDawg
DSC_2451.JPG

5 days since she had a taproot and was planted but after closer inspection she had her shell skin stuck on so after surgery she is now like so
DSC_2454.JPG
DSC_2453.JPG

As things are right now I better pull my sh*$ together if I want to keep my title along way still to go though​

Day 8 all looking good, when the plants get to four nodes,one of each strain will be topped/HST then spread LST for max lighting and cirulation..Its time to see if FB gear can take the abuse
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I have a friend of a friend who grows (not me really!) lives in a three bedroom house, and his bed is in the kitchen,cause all the others are grow space, last time i visited him,you could smell his house from down the block,he might be living in the garage by now!!! Talk about going overboard,but CO does allow a med plant count up to 99 plants( if you find the right doctor)!! That could be you @canocrpse86

Nope. I've got the seeds. Just don't have the space!
Ain't that the truth! So many strains and seeds and yet I can only grow two at a time. Well until late spring when I might get to put three or four outside.

CO recreational allows 12 plants,which is why i always have 6 under each lamp!!
I love it that the world is changing, just makes me really jealous that I don't live in one of those places. :sadcry:

Back