Submit one...at what point...there has to be updates right....surely they have to choose before their first update...one plant all the way through is the only way in my head to make it fair...disease ...bugs ...all are a factor when growing that one plant...the best grower is the one whose plant at the end was grown with thought and care and built to be an awesome plant.... not just simply sowing some seeds and letting them grow naturally and pick the best one at the end to submit in the contest that doesn't seem right in my head... NASCAR races you submit one car you take it to the end you either make it or you don't... I don't know...I'm not trying to argue I'm not trying to throw a wrench in the system I'm just trying to make sense of it..my first battle

The "best grower" is the grower who turns in a plant he had grown through all adversities if any and builds and manipulates their plants and pulls off a successful grow.......flaunting nice big buds

So it seems this is a contest for the best picture at the end...not the skill it took to get it there......Correct.??

Ps..I'm not a NASCAR fan...

Sorry if I'm putting too much thought into this
Honestly you may be overthinking this a bit.. any submitted plant must be fully documented throughout the whole grow. Grow 500 if you want but document the whole grow and submit one in the end.. keep in mind many will follow the grows and vote on journaling as well. This one is to make the top 5.. and a good picture still needs a good subject..

I agree. Just challenge yourself @Green75 and whether your growing one plant or six your skill will be apparent. It's really just about having a good time! Once you make the top 5 the grower of the year contest will be mucho competitive I think.

I agree. Just challenge yourself @Green75 and whether your growing one plant or six your skill will be apparent. It's really just about having a good time! Once you make the top 5 the grower of the year contest will be mucho competitive I think.
Yeah grower of the year I am going to push for the grower to grow only one plant..

Really, I think about 70% of growing weed is simply your environment. If you don't have the environment you're just not going to be competitive. So I would quit worrying about other peoples start times and how many plants are grown excetera if your environment isn't dialed in like mine you don't have a chance.

Really, I think about 70% of growing weed is simply your environment. If you don't have the environment you're just not going to be competitive. So I would quit worrying about other peoples start times and how many plants are grown excetera if your environment isn't dialed in like mine you don't have a chance.
Personally I just let the plant grow and do some defoliation so do not expect more then that from me.. if it is good enough fine if it is not oh well.. I do not grow for anything other then medicine for the wife.. I do not even smoke.

Personally I just let the plant grow and do some defoliation so do not expect more then that from me.. if it is good enough fine if it is not oh well.. I do not grow for anything other then medicine for the wife.. I do not even smoke.

It's medical for me too. If you all think it's great that's cool. If not no worries. I'll just have myself a smoke and a smile!:vibe:

Back