Here are my little seedlings about 2-3 days old.

Gorilla glue

d786942fca30f4d57013370af7d59217.jpg

Girl Scout cookies

b9df6ab9ffd79f476738fcbf2b8ffb3f.jpg

So when do the people with multiple plants have to choose which one is the plant that's in the competition, surely they don't get to grow multiple plants throughout the whole process and just pick the best one at the end I think that would defeat the best grower part of this competition

So when do the people with multiple plants have to choose which one is the plant that's in the competition, surely they don't get to grow multiple plants throughout the whole process and just pick the best one at the end I think that would defeat the best grower part of this competition
The point is they do not get to submit say all 6 plants for voting. You submit 1. I am only growing 1.. makes my choice simple. But some are growing a lot more then that.. gives them a choice maybe they get the big pheno and submit a good one.. me I am confident and have no worries..

The point is they do not get to submit say all 6 plants for voting. You submit 1. I am only growing 1.. makes my choice simple. But some are growing a lot more then that.. gives them a choice maybe they get the big pheno and submit a good one.. me I am confident and have no worries..

Submit one...at what point...there has to be updates right....surely they have to choose before their first update...one plant all the way through is the only way in my head to make it fair...disease ...bugs ...all are a factor when growing that one plant...the best grower is the one whose plant at the end was grown with thought and care and built to be an awesome plant.... not just simply sowing some seeds and letting them grow naturally and pick the best one at the end to submit in the contest that doesn't seem right in my head... NASCAR races you submit one car you take it to the end you either make it or you don't... I don't know...I'm not trying to argue I'm not trying to throw a wrench in the system I'm just trying to make sense of it..my first battle

The "best grower" is the grower who turns in a plant he had grown through all adversities if any and builds and manipulates their plants and pulls off a successful grow.......flaunting nice big buds

So it seems this is a contest for the best picture at the end...not the skill it took to get it there......Correct.??

Ps..I'm not a NASCAR fan...

Sorry if I'm putting too much thought into this

A first time grower could win with a bad pic and a genetic freak seed. Plus this is us only one part of the contest. When my one outgrows six others, makes me even happier. Its a fun contest that shows off some great fastbuds genetics.

Back