Day 54 update

Grapefruit Auto

She is a bushy little grapefruit. Not sure how she will do over the next three weeks but at least it will be smokable.
Watermarked8(2017-04-05-1846).jpg
Watermarked10(2017-04-05-1846).jpg

G14
She is my beauty and is developing nicely. Her main cola, in the back, is trying to take off again so might have to tie her down one last time.
Watermarked7(2017-04-05-1845).jpg
Watermarked9(2017-04-05-1846).jpg

Group Shots
Watermarked1(2017-04-05-1843).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-04-05-1843).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-04-05-1844).jpg

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

The bad thing about big pots.. price of dirt.. and finish time..
The dirt my comp girl is in is recycled from last year. Just chopped up big roots removed.
This plant is taking its sweet ass time..

Exactly my friend i use 3 and 5 gal and 5 gal always has better bigger plants

Bigger the pot = Bigger the plant
Bigger the plant = Longer the germ to harvest point.
Simple..but it normally runs true.. :thumbsup:

Just joined the forum recently and can't wait to take part in one of these.

Go @Mizzo81 :d5:..stuck you a Gladiator avatar on...

Also and Outdoor Auto Or Photo Growbattle..:headbang:..and Maybe an [HASHTAG]#AFNGrowbattle[/HASHTAG] ..

Last day of july

Well..here we Need a Yap..:headbang:

Remember..this GrowBattle is Unique..you are our Pioneers...:d5:..you Are our Blue Print for all the future legs.

When I tried to set the [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] legs up I Asked the Normal finish times of Autos under lights..and I was told 10 weeks...:headbang:..keeping that in mind I set the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgrowbattle[/HASHTAG] up to run 3 months.
That is 13 weeks..And..some of the girls are not going to be Ready even then...

Hmm...so What IS the average finish time of an Auto now...?..where are me 10 week Finishers...:shrug:..

So..I Look at the grows and some of you are total Sadists...:naughtystep:..[HASHTAG]#AutoAbusers[/HASHTAG]

Now..that is acceptable..every process you put a girl through adds a small stop and adds to the Finish time...:shrug:..but even some of the none processed ones are taking their time..
so we May look to move some of the finish times..after we see how this leg goes...:headbang:

The Current Schedule is 3 monthly legs.

First Leg 1st Feb-31st April

Second leg 1st May-31st July

August Off..because Most people have holidays August.

Champion of Champions Leg 1st Sept-30th Nov

to leave the Xmas period free.

As you can See..we have very Little wiggle room to Move legs around and still complete the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgroweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] within the defined year.

So..we may end up making a few nips and tucks as we go...:thumbsup:

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

Bigger the pot = Bigger the plant
Bigger the plant = Longer the germ to harvest point.
Simple..but it normally runs true.. :thumbsup:

Go @Mizzo81 :d5:..stuck you a Gladiator avatar on...

Also and Outdoor Auto Or Photo Growbattle..:headbang:..and Maybe an [HASHTAG]#AFNGrowbattle[/HASHTAG] ..

Well..here we Need a Yap..:headbang:

Remember..this GrowBattle is Unique..you are our Pioneers...:d5:..you Are our Blue Print for all the future legs.

When I tried to set the [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG] legs up I Asked the Normal finish times of Autos under lights..and I was told 10 weeks...:headbang:..keeping that in mind I set the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgrowbattle[/HASHTAG] up to run 3 months.
That is 13 weeks..And..some of the girls are not going to be Ready even then...

Hmm...so What IS the average finish time of an Auto now...?..where are me 10 week Finishers...:shrug:..

So..I Look at the grows and some of you are total Sadists...:naughtystep:..[HASHTAG]#AutoAbusers[/HASHTAG]

Now..that is acceptable..every process you put a girl through adds a small stop and adds to the Finish time...:shrug:..but even some of the none processed ones are taking their time..
so we May look to move some of the finish times..after we see how this leg goes...:headbang:

The Current Schedule is 3 monthly legs.

First Leg 1st Feb-31st April

Second leg 1st May-31st July

August Off..because Most people have holidays August.

Champion of Champions Leg 1st Sept-30th Nov

to leave the Xmas period free.

As you can See..we have very Little wiggle room to Move legs around and still complete the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgroweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] within the defined year.

So..we may end up making a few nips and tucks as we go...:thumbsup:

So how do we stand in this first leg, who is still in this and current?

Back