Here's the cabbage..
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
004.JPG

Hell yeah! Its a lot of fun with these guys/gals. Especially when you(me) got the ugliest plant growing :smoking:
the girls i got going now are looking great. both tents. one on my babies tho. might have to get some chains and a whip. her name is tina turner. glutton for the punishment. but is turning to a monster. the more i beat her the bigger she is getting. i think she might get bigger and beat me back soon!. i seriously have fim'd her. at 1 day old seed replanted her cuz i didnt like where she poked up in the cup. dropped shit on her. she is biggest by far.. tina turner might get cropped and tied down soon. tied for sure. debating on the supercropping. she has taken a ton of abuse and she seems to love it so maybe she will love that too lol

the girls i got going now are looking great. both tents. one on my babies tho. might have to get some chains and a whip. her name is tina turner. glutton for the punishment. but is turning to a monster. the more i beat her the bigger she is getting. i think she might get bigger and beat me back soon!. i seriously have fim'd her. at 1 day old seed replanted her cuz i didnt like where she poked up in the cup. dropped shit on her. she is biggest by far.. tina turner might get cropped and tied down soon. tied for sure. debating on the supercropping. she has taken a ton of abuse and she seems to love it so maybe she will love that too lol

Show her who's boss! But make sure you got a fastbuds bean before the may entry

I have noticed the same thing. Bigger root structure. Three g14's fastbuds one in a ten or seven gallon way bigger then the two in 5 gallon.
The bad thing about big pots.. price of dirt.. and finish time..
The dirt my comp girl is in is recycled from last year. Just chopped up big roots removed.
This plant is taking its sweet ass time..

Gwot dang Ike !! Thats barbaric!!

Back