Mmm..mmm...mmm...the girls are starting to develop their Womanly Curves and they look a bit bud spot Krazy....:drool:

Go [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

@Green75 :shrug:..Sorry to hear that ..I'm gutted for you.
If I had £1 for every grow I seen murdered by a Caretaker over the years I'd be Rich. :nono:

Next year we Hope to have Grow Battles set up for most of the major Seed Vendors..and we'll have set dates for entry legs.
We are just trying using this one as a blue print for timing etc..:headbang:..feeling our way along.

Another thing I've been meaning to ask all of you....I run my auto light schedule 24 hrs. on....what do you guys do...and why..please and thank you...
I just finished running mine 24/0 because it was too cold. Now that spring temps are back and veg is done, I have dialed them back to 20/4. Will probably finish at 18/6.

Hmmmm

We pump in air from outside, use artificial light, kill pests, twist, pinch, top,well you get the idea...... "Natural" Rolf
:headbang::crying::rofl: I might be baked, but that's some funny shit right there. :d5:

Update:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I just finished running mine 24/0 because it was too cold. Now that spring temps are back and veg is done, I have dialed them back to 20/4. Will probably finish at 18/6.

:headbang::crying::rofl: I might be baked, but that's some funny shit right there. :d5:
Now that I think about it I'm probably going to be running 18-6 this summer shutdown during the hottest part of the day.

Now that I think about it I'm probably going to be running 18-6 this summer shutdown during the hottest part of the day.
My dark period is always afternoon. I work second shift so it works out great, lights off while it's hottest and I'm gone. I can play in the tent before and after work which is just what the doctor ordered after a day of work.

Hmmmm, I see a pattern forming where folks are blaming their better halves for their misfortunes. Come on people, take some responsibility for your grows. Either train your caretakers or swear them out of the garden.

My puddycat only gets to visit my girls and never gets to touch or feed them. :rofl:

Hmmmm, I see a pattern forming where folks are blaming their better halves for their misfortunes. Come on people, take some responsibility for your grows. Either train your caretakers or swear them out of the garden.

My puddycat only gets to visit my girls and never gets to touch or feed them. :rofl:
What? :shrug:Too soon to start the shit talking back up? :rofl:
The living have to move on for the sake of those that cannot move on for themselves. :oops1::haha:

Back