Your ability is top notch it take skill,determination,and good knowledge of plants and their surroundings to grow build and HARVEST such a wonderfully trained plant like that....impressive really...my hat is tipped in your direction!!

:goodluck:
Thank you, i have no doubt that she will finish as a monster, but, maybe if id have grown in a 2 gallon( as i usually do) with less training, she would have finished in the alloted timeframe, ive had huge, heavy yielding plants in 2 gallon bags, this grow was an attempt at something different..hey, have you added any info/pics to my mainline thread, it is open for anybody to share..

Thank you, i have no doubt that she will finish as a monster, but, maybe if id have grown in a 2 gallon( as i usually do) with less training, she would have finished in the alloted timeframe, ive had huge, heavy yielding plants in 2 gallon bags, this grow was an attempt at something different..hey, have you added any info/pics to my mainline thread, it is open for anybody to share..
Drop me a link I will check it out and dig up some photos if you want...

Back