yeah man I am still eating caramels made from the two I chopped in august.

IMG_1399.jpg

I love the blackberry...that's what I got going on here...last one was fantastic smoke

Great job

Heres your comedy break:
Gwot dang,this plant is 42" wide and is still stretching.. She will be done in April..of 2018...bwahahaha... Okay shes not gonna make the deadline, damn good thing this aint my comp plant..
image.jpeg

I shoulda named her ugly bertha shes like a rubber band, she just keep stretching​

Heres your comedy break:
Gwot dang,this plant is 42" wide and is still stretching.. She will be done in April..of 2018...bwahahaha... Okay shes not gonna make the deadline, damn good thing this aint my comp plant..View attachment 720416
I shoulda named her ugly bertha shes like a rubber band, she just keep stretching​
Looks like she's liking that new light!
Snapped a quick pic on the way out the door this morning..
CM170322-230518005.jpg

Looks like she's liking that new light!
Snapped a quick pic on the way out the door this morning..
View attachment 720520
Thanks bro, i think they are all liking the new light, when i first switched to the UFO, it was at 45" high cause i didnt know what to expect, now i have it at about 20" from the tops to see how much intensity they can take, since the cobs dont make any heat im still figuring what the sweet spot for the lamp is, comparatively when using the HID in the past, that was easy to judge due to heat at the canopy level,i'll get this dialed in.. But that beast is trying to fill up the 20 sf, i think shes on a western diet..bwahahaha.. Your plant is spreading her wings pretty good as well!!

Thanks bro, i think they are all liking the new light, when i first switched to the UFO, it was at 45" high cause i didnt know what to expect, now i have it at about 20" from the tops to see how much intensity they can take, since the cobs dont make any heat im still figuring what the sweet spot for the lamp is, comparatively when using the HID in the past, that was easy to judge due to heat at the canopy level,i'll get this dialed in.. But that beast is trying to fill up the 20 sf, i think shes on a western diet..bwahahaha.. Your plant is spreading her wings pretty good as well!!
I wasn't going to tie it down anymore but ole rip gave us two and a half more weeks.. she oughta be doing ok by mid April. I did a little defoliation last week but I'm going to let the wife have at it.. she goes all out with the scissors

Back