Funny..your funny...I talk smack and I'm wrong for it..others do the same and it's okay...

Can't have it both ways...

Grower friends...lol..if you write me off..then it's your loss...
O hold on Bro.. When one of our members had a question about mainlining i tagged you in for your opinion.. Did you answer?? Ya i thought not..some member we would be losing.. Ive scraped turds off my shoe that meant more than you do

I haven't written you off or thought you were a bad grower. U just don't seem to let up. Ive tried to be respectful of fastbuds for sponsoring a contest that is the first of its kind.

My plant will speak for me at the end.

:toke:

O hold on Bro.. When one of our members had a question about mainlining i tagged you in for your opinion.. Did you answer?? Ya i thought not..some member we would be losing.. Ive scraped turds off my shoe that meant more than you do
Ouch....
Yes I got your tag...sorry man...I'm way too busy lately...been away from my own forum as well...works got me beat down...

You can take those turds and feed them to your plants...they look like Shit anyway...might as well...

Lol..did I over step...hope not...just trying to match vulgarity

I haven't written you off or thought you were a bad grower. U just don't seem to let up. Ive tried to be respectful of fastbuds for sponsoring a contest that is the first of its kind.

I don't seem to let up...??????
I'm Fuckin following suite...

Just some LST. This one was a mutant and kind of decided that her two lower branches should be mains as well as throwing a double at the end of one of those lol. But I either use cut up coat hangers or the green rubber coated wire that you see in the pic to tie back branches, hold leaves out of the way or whatever ya see fit. Here's the double ended branch...
67cf271dde346d8d035c710e9f6d8227.jpg

I hope I helped ya out a little. Please let me know if I can clear my ramblings up at all![emoji111]

Sup Dudeski!! D'you believe this clown??

Back