I really must be honest here...I was expecting way better plants from all you led and cob growers... where are you all at now... let me guess you guys got your par meters out and your Kelvin charts..you be like...wtf is wrong here.... that's okay ladies and gentlemen you still have time....

so far it looks like Ripper and myself are the top two contenders

I will go ahead and keep my dated technology... while you guys go rewire your LEDs... LOL LOL LMAO
Shit my GSC is getting to big to haul out and take pictures. This short vid is my current grow, I got one sickly plant that reminds me of yours.

lol @ the shit talk in here... I love it!
p8bp7.gif

But wait ..maybe and I mean just maybe ...it's not the lights at all.... it's the Growers that suck

Lol, no its not the lights. The new tech is way better than the older, not that the older doesn't work. But you are selling a lot of woof tickets with a long ways to go!

I really must be honest here...I was expecting way better plants from all you led and cob growers... where are you all at now... let me guess you guys got your par meters out and your Kelvin charts..you be like...wtf is wrong here.... that's okay ladies and gentlemen you still have time....

so far it looks like Ripper and myself are the top two contenders

I will go ahead and keep my dated technology... while you guys go rewire your LEDs... LOL LOL LMAO
If you didn't have such garbage lights you would not have to do so much to your plant to get 50 grams... haha

Lol, no its not the lights. The new tech is way better than the older, not that the older doesn't work. But you are selling a lot of woof tickets with a long ways to go!

One thing you will learn about me...I speak from experience...experience only..and from my experience....I must say...I got this shit in the bag!!!
:baby::baby:

Back