Um hey folks newbie here how does one enter the contests ?? I see them and get hella excited and would love to one day enter one thanks and cheers folks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Um hey folks newbie here how does one enter the contests ?? I see them and get hella excited and would love to one day enter one thanks and cheers folks

The second leg of this comp starts May 1-7 and you have to use a FastBuds strain. There is also an outdoor auto comp starting May 1-7 and I believe you can grow any strain. Welcome to AFN!

Well get ready and adjust your schedule accordingly, because the second chance to get in on this contest will be in May. They will take the top five from each and play them off against each other for round three.

:welcome:If you have a Fastbuds bean, you can enter next round. Starts May 1-7, you must pop bean in that window I believe. Weekly updates required. Good luck.:d5:

She's bushy! Day 29
20170309_160719.jpg
20170309_160935.jpg

Back