Okay im back from the SB... @stepside ,no need for backup,i need the money for the next cob build... @IzzyTheGrower ,they have been good to me, best harvest was over 800 grams( from 7 plants under one lamp).. But its time to move to new tech... At this point dont know if thats a blessing or curse,but i belive it was a good choice..

My little cabbage is playing till the end.. if 16 more people drop out I might have a chance at second place
My girl is starting to get sexy
IMG_0556.JPG
IMG_0557.PNG

Hey @IzzyTheGrower .. Heres what i was replacing.. They just went up fo sale!! ( not here tho,thats agains the rules)View attachment 712103
Lmao good luck bro, my mate was trying to sell his HPS and no one wanted it , not even for free.
I'm sure you'll sell it though but it's getting harder, what with the latest LED and CMH/LEC & LEP tech.
yup im not representing my team with a shitty grow due to grower error:thumbsup:
you guys are safe for this competition :funny:
Second round and your there right?
You got to give a second shot brother!

Lmao good luck bro, my mate was trying to sell his HPS and no one wanted it , not even for free.
I'm sure you'll sell it though but it's getting harder, what with the latest LED and CMH/LEC & LEP tech.

Second round and your there right?
You got to give a second shot brother!
Ya but yer in transylvania.. Vampires dont like light!! 99% of the market here is photo growers.. They love HID..poor souls....

Back