Status
Not open for further replies.
@RivetGrrl

DAY 37

Not a proper update but just checking in with the Seedstockers Super Skunk.

After adding Mammoth P she seems to want less nutes, makes sense I guess and tells me the Mammoth P is doing it's job and the plant is taking up well. Fine by me! Saves money and lowers the overall ppm.

She's turned into quite the bush and is having a hard time sharing with her room mates. Took a few fans off but nothing too major. I've been tucking like she's on Ru Pauls Drag Race rather than removing leaves, It's been paying off I think.

Looking like we're about to hit the stretch proper, no sign of flower yet though. RH is a little lower than I'd usually have it for veg, at about 43% at the moment as the Zkittlez is on the last week or so. I'll let it run back up to 50ish once she's out of there.

full

full

full

:peace:

:crying: @ tucking comment. She is really a vigorous gal, I'm looking forward to how she flowers and finishes :pass:

If they were your only plants like mine were at time outside no reason to worst case u got a bunch of hash but yeah I wouldn't f around inside and as for neighbors they will get over it well good luck I hope they do well they look really nice @faded187 sending good vibes ur way

@HighnDry

(WEEK 6 UPDATE)

Here's my super sexy purple cous'kush from zamnesia seem to be ahead of others deep into flowering...

The smell of this plant is unbelievable!!!

Also boasts a double head kola too!!

Really happy with this one so colourful shame the pics are low quality on the device I'm using at the moment..

:pass::dizzy:
DSC_0019.JPG
@CannaZone Tier 1
DSC_0016.JPG
@CannaZone Tier 2
DSC_0015.JPG
@CannaZone Tier 3
DSC_0011.JPG
double head ^^^^^^^

Attachments

• DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
@RivetGrrl week 6 update candy dawg shes growing superb I got slight tip burn so lowered her feed slightly to a ec of 1.6 now I will add a ton more pics to my journal
Screenshot_20190606-220335_Gallery.jpg

@RivetGrrl week 6 update candy dawg shes growing superb I got slight tip burn so lowered her feed slightly to a ec of 1.6 now I will add a ton more pics to my journal
View attachment 1068414

Killin it looks like she is thriving top marks amazing looking girl great structure hats off to you!!

@woody
Week 6, right?
20190606_181726.jpg

Battle plant is the front left.
Both of the girls in front are Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb.
They smell pretty right now.
20190606_180733.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back