Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190605_222030.jpg
Here is my update of my Quick Kush. It is being fed Mega crop.
IMG_20190605_221949.jpg

Last edited:
@RivetGrrl

DAY 37

Not a proper update but just checking in with the Seedstockers Super Skunk.

After adding Mammoth P she seems to want less nutes, makes sense I guess and tells me the Mammoth P is doing it's job and the plant is taking up well. Fine by me! Saves money and lowers the overall ppm.

She's turned into quite the bush and is having a hard time sharing with her room mates. Took a few fans off but nothing too major. I've been tucking like she's on Ru Pauls Drag Race rather than removing leaves, It's been paying off I think.

Looking like we're about to hit the stretch proper, no sign of flower yet though. RH is a little lower than I'd usually have it for veg, at about 43% at the moment as the Zkittlez is on the last week or so. I'll let it run back up to 50ish once she's out of there.

full

full

full

:peace:

Man I sure hope all is ok for @Need4Weed he's a real genuine nice guy whos always been nothing but respectful and friendly to me since day 1. It dosent feel the same without him on the autoseeds battle thread.
@TheMongol I'll post my update later today. Thanks for jumping in and taking on all the extra work that comes with these battles I know it's alot to keep track of.
He has real life issues, but think he managed it and will come back soon i hope.

Auto Seed G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Girl Scout Cookies
Day 35

Only changes are I swapped the mh for the hps and changed feed to flower, I've also started to remove a couple of fan leaves here and there and the temp has been up and down, from 30c to 35c and rh around 75%ish :toke:
20190604_113445-jpg.1067838

20190604_113343-jpg.1067839

20190604_105532-jpg.1067837

@TheMongol :pass:
Beautiful plant and thanks for the heads up, reppers sent.:pass:

Ima play this at they asses all day long.

I would let them go keep them worst thing happens they hermie but from that pick you should be fine I had a similar issue a few years back and only hermied @ way end of grow and got plenty of good meds so don't throw in the towel yet

I would let them go keep them worst thing happens they hermie but from that pick you should be fine I had a similar issue a few years back and only hermied @ way end of grow and got plenty of good meds so don't throw in the towel yet
Hermies can really screw up an entire grow if not caught in time. I had one that skated by not to long ago and pollinated my whole grow. I had to throw out 15 plants and bleach and wash every inch of my grow and all the components and I'm still unsure if I got all the pollen. I had to completely restart and loose out on many thousands and thousands of dollars and wasted time. If I even so much as think I have a potential for a hermie I throw it out immediatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back