Status
Not open for further replies.
@RivetGrrl

DAY 32

Training seems to have paid off on the Super Skunk and she's developed a nice flat top from which I hope a bounty of stinky flowers will emerge.

I am loving these Shogun nutes. The leaves look very healthy and no signs of def although I've fed a touch high by the look of it so I'll ease back about 10% or so. It's nothing major so easily sorted. Stems are nice and thick, nothing to complain about at all on this one.

I've just given her the first dose of Mammoth P. I know it should have been done earlier but I just ordered it as a little payday treat for myself.

full

full

:peace:

@RivetGrrl

Day 38.
Still no LST on this lady apart from a few judicious leaf-tucks.
Nutrients (35litre res):
MegaCrop: 11g
CalMag Pro: 5g
Sweet Candy: 4g

pH 5.9
ppm: 500 (also includes 200ppm from tap water)
DSC_7126.JPG

DSC_7127.JPG

DSC_7129.JPG

@davisgirl

Day 39
Still doing some minor LST

Nutrients (35 litre reservoir):
Megacrop: 12g
Cal Mag Pro: 8g
Sweet Candy: 4g
Bud Explosion: 3g

pH: 6.1
ppm: 500 (includes 200ppm from tap water)

DSC_7128.JPG

DSC_7130.JPG

Seedstockers GOTY Update Week 5 - @RivetGrrl

OG Kush at Day 43. Despite the harsh treatment from me. She is stable and seem poised for flowering. Of course, I added to her torment this week by heavily defoliating her!
d208506f062a7cab2f21ccac8110d3ef.jpg

Sunbathing group shot
c65ee009d872f736a5e8b7291f3c957d.jpg

Group shot
f539ebe8ff9ae6f03641f3b413a6e575.jpg

Lighting shot
0e3b53a42daf6bb82eb6aef476b4c3f3.jpg

Wow she is bushy, I can't see defoliation hurting that gal any :smokeit: Thanks for the update :toke:

@RivetGrrl

DAY 32

Training seems to have paid off on the Super Skunk and she's developed a nice flat top from which I hope a bounty of stinky flowers will emerge.

I am loving these Shogun nutes. The leaves look very healthy and no signs of def although I've fed a touch high by the look of it so I'll ease back about 10% or so. It's nothing major so easily sorted. Stems are nice and thick, nothing to complain about at all on this one.

I've just given her the first dose of Mammoth P. I know it should have been done earlier but I just ordered it as a little payday treat for myself.

full

full

:peace:

Great training, she will be looking great going into flower, I'm looking forward to seeing how she develops. Thanks for the update :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back