Status
Not open for further replies.
@davisgirl Week 2 Update Dinafem Cookies
@archie gemmill Week 2 Update General Battle

Fertigation has started and will be run intermittently based on hefting the Hugo Cubes. I am running GreenLeaf MegaCrop 2.0 with supplemental additions of NPK industries RAW products. Week 2 nutes.

ScreenHunter_193 May. 10 22.51.jpg

week2b.jpg

Damn she got big fast!! Loves the feeding you are giving her.
I will tag this for @TheMongol for the weekend I will be back to this after the weekend so less confusion for everyone :pass:
Thanks RG:pass:

@woody @Need4Weed I will.get my battle updates in today and it will be the last one untill I return from Oregon I may have a pic for next weekend I can get the help to send me one. @bushmasterar15 I was unsuccessful in germination for the short stuff battle. I had some seedlings but they died off right after popping.

I'm. Out of round 2 sorry
Happy Saturday everyone! :toke: Rough week site performance-wise, seems the worst is over. Thanks to everyone who was able to post updates! [emoji144] But, I am missing updates from a few, here is the list. Please update soon!

Dinafem missing updates:
@Azad
@Belivitez
@dankstyle J
@Growtogrow
@islandgrower
@jb_moviefan
@LordGreenWood
@MesaBoogie

If you updated and I missed it, I apologize! :naughtystep:

Thanks everyone! Happy growing and a great weekend to all. :amazon:

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Happy Saturday everyone! :toke: Rough week site performance-wise, seems the worst is over. Thanks to everyone who was able to post updates! :bow: But, I am missing updates from a few, here is the list. Please update soon!

Dinafem missing updates:
@Azad
@Belivitez
@dankstyle J
@Growtogrow
@islandgrower
@jb_moviefan
@LordGreenWood
@MesaBoogie

If you updated and I missed it, I apologize! :naughtystep:

Thanks everyone! Happy growing and a great weekend to all. :amazon:
Hi @davisgirl , my update is on page 33, she's little and easy to forget about :cheers:

howdy :smoking:
dinafem auto critical 2+ :pass::bighug::pass:
update week 2 @davisgirl :bighug::d5::worship:

doing nice so far , under citizen cob for veg ( same low nutes , AN base grow a+b 1ml/l and cal mag , voodoo juice ,piranha 0.5ml/l )
temp 23/24 c , rh a bad low , 40 ish..
20190511_174346.jpg

20190511_174349.jpg

day 11 :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back