Status
Not open for further replies.
Seedstockers GOTY Update - @Mañ'O'Green @RivetGrrl

Week 2 update for OG Kush at Day 21. Nice growth and easy to train.
2a2faf5e73c12788c78bda7e9329e415.jpg

@TheMongol @davisgirl

Week 2 Dinafem battle

Quick strain Quick Kush topped, in 2X3 propagation tent under Mars Hydro Reflector 48 on veg mode

View attachment 1057230

Dinafem Ocean Grown Cookies topped and happy, feeding Greenleaf MegaCrop, Sweet Candy and CalMag Pro. RockWool was put into the bubblers tonight. Not a fan of RW, too much algae to deal with but I was out of room in the bubblers at the time. I'll give them a shot of enzyme tomorrow so it can nom nom the algae.

View attachment 1057231

Quick Kush topped, brown stuff is tea that was in the line when I installed the dripper tonight. Looks like poo, probably is :smoking:(OK worm castings).

View attachment 1057232

Gals in one of the the bubblers

View attachment 1057233

Quick Critical

View attachment 1057234
Dinafem only davisgirl RG.

@RivetGrrl seedstockers week 2 update for the candy dawg shes at day 19 and is now on my res being fed by the autopots with remo feed at an ec of 1.4 and ph of 6.2 and shes loving life and the fimming never phased her
Screenshot_20190510-210233_Gallery.jpg

@RivetGrrl seedstockers week 2 update for the candy dawg shes at day 19 and is now on my res being fed by the autopots with remo feed at an ec of 1.4 and ph of 6.2 and shes loving life and the fimming never phased her
View attachment 1057593

Damn she got big fast!! Loves the feeding you are giving her.
I will tag this for @TheMongol for the weekend I will be back to this after the weekend so less confusion for everyone :pass:

Damn she got big fast!! Loves the feeding you are giving her.
I will tag this for @TheMongol for the weekend I will be back to this after the weekend so less confusion for everyone :pass:
Sound pal I foliar spray them with kelp daily they love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back