Status
Not open for further replies.
I say the same thing ever time he grow something!! He trains very well and dont give up his secrets!!
For real!!
Hmm...I will tell you how your pots can look like that! Wait for it......

Get them pots in blue and it'll look exactly the same as mine! Lol

Lame I know.....rofl
I guess so!! Is that all tying or do you top too? Ive tried and tried but i can never get the pots to look like that.

Sent by a weed nerd

For real!!I guess so!! Is that all tying or do you top too? Ive tried and tried but i can never get the pots to look like that.

Sent by a weed nerd

I think he tops and pull the branches down but that's all I can see from his updates. And it's all the time!!!

For real!!I guess so!! Is that all tying or do you top too? Ive tried and tried but i can never get the pots to look like that.

Sent by a weed nerd

Tying mostly. I top or sometimes turns into a fim. Daily maintenance from Week 2-3 onwards to around week 6 or till stretch stops. Just requires time and patience. I lack patience to save my life so its a good practice. If you do it daily, you can do a lot of shaping. Granted, some plants are easier. I just try to spread them out and keep them as even as possible. This Bubba Kush you saw is the worst trained plant of the season. Too bushy and a bit of an erratic growth, which explains why she needs 100+ days.

Other plants were better. Some shots below
Earlier in the grow space
bcf21f171823df624e7c8c0a71651749.jpg

This Berry Bomb is a perfect example of an easy plant to train
3a93d6404d46579c23042b24e9dbc578.jpg

So was this Thin Mint Crack
de22a0a23c4f1b67634692b3867f7a5f.jpg

Or even this badly burned OG Kush
45f9937579b88d0cff3f19206f7a7e1f.jpg

I like this Dedoverde Haze cos she may be small but is all buds.
034c2ae8c58ae509eeea83dc74412fc6.jpg

I do it to keep lights low in order to minimize light loss. No tents but planning one soon. A thinner canopy seems better for air flow as its super humid where I am. Another good thing is minimal to no larfs. Otherwise, I'd just sit back and grow them out normally.

I think he tops and pull the branches down but that's all I can see from his updates. And it's all the time!!!

Do you mean I pull those branches all the time? Or do you mean I post updates all the time? Lol

You got the first one right though. I've topped/fimmed and trained every plant Ive grown from my very first one. I always say I'll let one grow out normal but can never help myself lmao!

Thanks for remembering bro! I'm in so many battles this round I know I slacked a little on update content. Really did try my best to follow all rules and never missed an update. Next round will be less rules to follow as it will be all journals only with the exception of Dinafem Solocup comp which I have zero chance of winning anything but joining just for fun and rooting for my horse @Waira! That was a mouthful! Basically means I'll update more next round.

Do you mean I pull those branches all the time? Or do you mean I post updates all the time? Lol

You got the first one right though. I've topped/fimmed and trained every plant Ive grown from my very first one. I always say I'll let one grow out normal but can never help myself lmao!

Thanks for remembering bro! I'm in so many battles this round I know I slacked a little on update content. Really did try my best to follow all rules and never missed an update. Next round will be less rules to follow as it will be all journals only with the exception of Dinafem Solocup comp which I have zero chance of winning anything but joining just for fun and rooting for my horse @Waira! That was a mouthful! Basically means I'll update more next round.

You do great work with your plants, that why I check your updates to try and learn how you do what you do! Just wish mines come out like yours but it never happen.

Last edited:
:muahaha:... EQ, Confucius say: " blind faith leads many to face-first conclusions,..." :rofl: :pass:... mate, outstanding work on your canopy shaping :thumbsup:... you should do a quickie tutorial sometime, step-by-step,... I'm wanting to go this route, but I'm caught between max'ing the strain diversity and making the most of the space I have in the 4x2 tent... wider is not better for diversity, and I'm such a selection slut too- :rofl:... I can only run the tent 5-6 months as well, but still, this is something I need to get into... The results are very hard to argue with!

Tying mostly. I top or sometimes turns into a fim. Daily maintenance from Week 2-3 onwards to around week 6 or till stretch stops. Just requires time and patience. I lack patience to save my life so its a good practice. If you do it daily, you can do a lot of shaping. Granted, some plants are easier. I just try to spread them out and keep them as even as possible. This Bubba Kush you saw is the worst trained plant of the season. Too bushy and a bit of an erratic growth, which explains why she needs 100+ days.

Other plants were better. Some shots below
Earlier in the grow space
bcf21f171823df624e7c8c0a71651749.jpg

This Berry Bomb is a perfect example of an easy plant to train
3a93d6404d46579c23042b24e9dbc578.jpg

So was this Thin Mint Crack
de22a0a23c4f1b67634692b3867f7a5f.jpg

Or even this badly burned OG Kush
45f9937579b88d0cff3f19206f7a7e1f.jpg

I like this Dedoverde Haze cos she may be small but is all buds.
034c2ae8c58ae509eeea83dc74412fc6.jpg

I do it to keep lights low in order to minimize light loss. No tents but planning one soon. A thinner canopy seems better for air flow as its super humid where I am. Another good thing is minimal to no larfs. Otherwise, I'd just sit back and grow them out normally.
Nice training looks like my grows around a year ago. I know the work that goes into that. I've leaned back of the extensive training bc of the amount of plants i have now I can't give each one that much attention. It really comes down to genetics. Some strains flower to fast before you can get them like that. Most Mephisto strains flower to soon. Autoseeds strains always train the best for me. This is mephisto.white crack that I trained that turned out good.
https://www.autoflower.org/showcase/white-crack.271/

:muahaha:... EQ, Confucius say: " blind faith leads many to face-first conclusions,..." :rofl: :pass:... mate, outstanding work on your canopy shaping :thumbsup:... you should do a quickie tutorial sometime, step-by-step,... I'm wanting to go this route, but I'm caught between max'ing the strain diversity and making the most of the space I have in the 4x2 tent... wider is not better for diversity, and I'm such a selection slut too- :rofl:... I can only run the tent 5-6 months as well, but still, this is something I need to get into... The results are very hard to argue with!

You makin me blush with Confucius bro! I'm the Asian whose supposed to be quoting that old man lol. I got nada.....lol

But I ain't qualified to be talking growing with you dear Sir! I'm supposed to be more on the receiving end. Just ventured into the idea of tent growing and its setup, and realized there is so freakin much I don't know. I see lotsa reading in my future through my crystal ball....Wait, thats not Asian right? Dammit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back