Status
Not open for further replies.
My Humboldt seeds photo chemdawg. Beige pots are 30 gallon black pots are 45 gallon.View attachment 1082225 View attachment 1082224 Humboldt seed sherbinski the new View attachment 1082223 another newView attachment 1082222 dinafem og cookies View attachment 1082221dinafem ogkzView attachment 1082220 and mystery plant and dinafem blue cookies View attachment 1082219 dinafem blue widow gots to go into 45 today, dont think she make it without. Shehasnt grown in her 15 gallon for almost a month nowView attachment 1082226
What kind of plant are these leaves at the bottom of the pot not being canna?

General Battle GOTY Final Pic - @archie gemmill

HSO Bubba Kush at Day 90 or so. Getting this done and its all done battle/ grow off wise! Happy and thankful to have crossed the finish line!
d23b3ad7aae3a44e8c63e3dea9454079.jpg
Dude wtf!!!! Why cant my pots look like that?

Sent by a weed nerd

@TheMongol
Final pics for Autoseeds battle 2nd leg

She isn't finished and is still growing everyday. I wish I had more time so I could show the end result bc it's gonna be really somthing to see come harvest day. This plant is a testament to Autoseeds genetics. It's been a joy to grow.View attachment 1082125 View attachment 1082119 View attachment 1082120 View attachment 1082121 View attachment 1082122 View attachment 1082123
Thanks @Autoseeds.com
Very nice job and I agree auto seeds have some extremely nice plants I hope I can afford to get some and find a good seed bank that has them. The spacing in between branches looks perfect and the more Auto seeds grows I see the more stable the genetics seem lots of large yielding large framed girls that have minimal phenotype variations which to me is one of the most important as well as potency. Again great job and would love to see a smoke report

Thats my cover crop. I think its clover. Shades my pots and feeds them nitrogen
Yeah i know what cover crop is, but these leaves can't be clover, they way to big for clover? More like chilli ones, could you share close up pics?

Blue dream still going. Buds so big you could knock someone out with. View attachment 1082229
Have you grown this before? And it's hso blue dream right? If you have grown before how is it blue dream is my girls favorite and want to get the one closest to the original thanks to anyone with information on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back