Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy, the blue cookies been fighting the 100+ temps out in Oklahoma sun. The blue dream was indoor.

I feel you on the temps, fighting high temp in the closet as well as out doors. Just had 3 day 90+ temps outside. Closet temp been 82-95 some days.
I got the blue cookies too, but i got a few others to do first. I will be doing 5, 1 gallon photoperiod grow after the 3rd round using the blue cookies and a few others.

@woody I gave her a heavy feeding tonight thinking its her last one and I'll start water only mid week. Bomb seeds auto big bomb fattening up. She seems do be a heavy indica with heavy spacing and rock hard buds. Looking forward to these meds.
20190722_202208.jpg

20190722_202233.jpg
20190722_202226.jpg

Attachments

• 20190722_202223.jpg
    20190722_202223.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 47
That's great to know, Tyler! I definitely know which is my next breeder to try! I only wish I didn't buy as much seeds before doing the necessary research! I certainly would have ordered autoseeds GSC and Gorilla Glue instead of Fast Buds. We live and learn... hopefully!

Go Giants!
The best research is through exsperience there's no true way of knowing until you grow them out. Some breeders make crazy claims others are modest and truthfully. Autoseeds is modest about their stuff. Mine almost always come out better than advertised.

The best research is through exsperience there's no true way of knowing until you grow them out. Some breeders make crazy claims others are modest and truthfully. Autoseeds is modest about their stuff. Mine almost always come out better than advertised.
That's very true and ur style I new someone who never got plants that looked like they should they always looked and smoked different than mine or any of the other people's and they were the same strain a few were clones and also don't forget different chop times (early cut compared to a late harvest) and I'm sure there are other things that affect the harvest the reason I say this is I believe it was in Seattle WA they discovered 2000 species of fungi on the leaves/needles very interesting I think it was on discovery channel but I also read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back