Status
Not open for further replies.
My quik critical started flowering for some reason. She been outside almost a month now and just started few days ago. Do you guys think she'll continue to flower? Or will she re veg? No worries i let her do whatever she wants just wandering yalls thoughts on the quik ones being able to run 4 months veg. She gets 11 hrs direct sun and quite a few indirect.View attachment 1072809 View attachment 1072810 View attachment 1072811 View attachment 1072812

Were you hoping/thinking she should veg longer before flowering?

I am running the Quick strains indoors and they are very interesting, they do not behave as I expect photos to. Not in a bad way, I just know now how I have to adjust my timing as they sure are quick!!

Were you hoping/thinking she should veg longer before flowering?

I am running the Quick strains indoors and they are very interesting, they do not behave as I expect photos to. Not in a bad way, I just know now how I have to adjust my timing as they sure are quick!!
Yeah i was hoping she would go veg till August but now im hoping she takes autoflower genes and finishes in 6 more weeks without re veg. She is interesting. She goes to sleep way early and she was awake this morning at 3 lol. Sun dont rise till 6. So hopefully shes into full unstoppable flower. Will see

by uploading...
Oh you meant full image in the post. I thought I did my bad. I've been having issues with uploading some files and posting them. I have to click on post reply a bunch of times or it just sits there and then when it does go I got 3 posts that I have to delete. It does the same thing when I click full image on the uploaded pics as well. Sometimes it don't go other times I have 4 of the same pics that I have to go back through edit and delete. Must have snuck by me last night.

Seedstockers Week 7

@NiceOption are you still doing a week 7 update on your finicky skunk? My fingers are crossed that you are still in the race!
@HighnDry got your week 6 update, if you want to throw a picture up today for week 7 then you have time for week 8 next.
@Vicent Van Grow I know you always get the updates in, but I gotta tag you anyway :smoking:
Sorry I keep not being able to log on, deleted the pics now but I'll update tomorrow if that's OK? Still not much to show for it I'm afraid, probably gonna get culled this week.

Sorry I keep not being able to log on, deleted the pics now but I'll update tomorrow if that's OK? Still not much to show for it I'm afraid, probably gonna get culled this week.

No problem, this week has been AFN having down time so that's fine. I still hope she flowers!

Yeah i was hoping she would go veg till August but now im hoping she takes autoflower genes and finishes in 6 more weeks without re veg. She is interesting. She goes to sleep way early and she was awake this morning at 3 lol. Sun dont rise till 6. So hopefully shes into full unstoppable flower. Will see

Mine grew gangbusters indoor in veg, I couldn't keep up with the timeline I thought I had (for regular photos). Now both strains are flowering FAST bulking up rapidly like I have not seen before, so fingers crossed! My bets are on that your gal is doing what mine is doing and going gangbusters :smoking:
I know you're outside and I'm in, but still interesting observations to make.

@archie gemmill I'm taping out. Way to busy with the market garden to take proper care of much else. Ill be back for the next one though. Thanks for having me along for this adventure. GLTA I'll be checking in periodically and will be casting a vote as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back