Status
Not open for further replies.
Week update 7. ~ 56 days Dinafem Photoperiod Ocean Grown Cookies and Blueberry Cookies

Plain water mostly all week with one including the addition of coconut water power and em1. One of the blue Cookies was getting chopped up a bit by the oscillating fan so those branches were bent to accommodate the movement. Lights were raised almost all the way and potentiometers were all turned to 100%. Fungus gnats showed up unanounced a few days ago!
media-1560819805234-jun_17_2019_21_03-jpg.1072510
media-1560819795727-jun_17_2019_21_03-jpg.1072511
media-1560818080140-jun_17_2019_20_33-jpg.1072512
@davisgirl

@Dinafem-Mark

I read this and instantly googled wtf is a potentiometer :crying:

As a qualified electrician I am highly disappointed in myself now I know the answer, poor form indeed from myself.

Seedstockers G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Thin Mint Crack Auto
Day 49

Starting to fill out quite well now, well the top half is there's bugger all on the bottom :rofl: Temp in tent is beginning to get quite high at 34c now the weather is getting better and the rh up around 75%ish :toke:
View attachment 1072647
View attachment 1072646
View attachment 1072645
Beginning to get a little frosty :woohoo1: but not any smell as yet :shrug:View attachment 1072644
@RivetGrrl :pass:

Thank you for the update, she looks to be done stretching and is filling in nicely now :woohoo1: Sometimes it takes awhile for them to start getting nice and stinky, I get worried and them one day the tent is filled with a lovely plethora of aromas :smoking:

Seedstockers Week 7

@NiceOption are you still doing a week 7 update on your finicky skunk? My fingers are crossed that you are still in the race!
@HighnDry got your week 6 update, if you want to throw a picture up today for week 7 then you have time for week 8 next.
@Vicent Van Grow I know you always get the updates in, but I gotta tag you anyway :smoking:

Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 7 update

Day 49

Sticky Fingers

Now on an ec of 1.6 and ph of 6.3 , Filling out nicely and an absolute pleasure to grow, started to get some smell tho it is still quite tame but the amount of resin production is very high.

sticky top.jpg
sticky.jpg

@RivetGrrl

Zamnesia GOTY 2nd leg - Week 7 update

Day 49

GSC auto

Now on an ec of 1.6 and ph at 6.3 ,Took quite a while for the girl to stop growing vertically but finally has ended, The buds have swelled considerably in the last couple of days so I am expecting a big difference between now and in a further 7 days.

GSC.jpg

@HighnDry

Seedstockers Week 7

@NiceOption are you still doing a week 7 update on your finicky skunk? My fingers are crossed that you are still in the race!
@HighnDry got your week 6 update, if you want to throw a picture up today for week 7 then you have time for week 8 next.
@Vicent Van Grow I know you always get the updates in, but I gotta tag you anyway :smoking:
Yeah its just bad luck that my update day is the last day for updates, It makes me feel popular anyhow :smoking:

Thank you for the update, she looks to be done stretching and is filling in nicely now :woohoo1: Sometimes it takes awhile for them to start getting nice and stinky, I get worried and them one day the tent is filled with a lovely plethora of aromas :smoking:
Thanks RG :d5: fingers crossed :pass:

My quik critical started flowering for some reason. She been outside almost a month now and just started few days ago. Do you guys think she'll continue to flower? Or will she re veg? No worries i let her do whatever she wants just wandering yalls thoughts on the quik ones being able to run 4 months veg. She gets 11 hrs direct sun and quite a few indirect.
20190618_112139.jpg
20190618_112128.jpg
20190618_112108.jpg
20190618_112050.jpg

Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 7 update

Day 49

Sticky Fingers

Now on an ec of 1.6 and ph of 6.3 , Filling out nicely and an absolute pleasure to grow, started to get some smell tho it is still quite tame but the amount of resin production is very high.

View attachment 1072789 View attachment 1072790

@RivetGrrl

Thank you for the update, I am glad you are enjoying growing this strain still :smoking: Mine is the same, really doesn't mind anything I do. My topped one is getting pretty chunky like yours and the smell is amazing! I hope they really fill out as both of mine are short. I still think your's is gonna be really chunky. Watch the airflow if she gets really dense.

Yeah its just bad luck that my update day is the last day for updates, It makes me feel popular anyhow :smoking:

Don't worry about it being last day, I always did it last day on my last/first battle as my plants were so far behind I figured it gave them a bit of time to look better:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back