IMG_5195.jpg
IMG_5196.jpg
IMG_5197.jpg
IMG_5200.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auto Seed G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Girl Scout Cookies
Day 42

Removed the odd fan leaf here and there but apart from that I'm just letting her do her thing, she's a lot taller than I was hoping but hopefully she'll fill out ok :bow: She's not much of a looker at the mo :shrug:
20190612_223407.jpg

20190612_200553.jpg

20190612_222957.jpg

@TheMongol :pass:

@Mossy
Remember when I said I was playing it safe in the first round of grow battles? I wasn't kidding lol.
I put a red solo cup over the doorknob so you could tell where it is in the picture.
20190612_190414.jpg

(She's droopy because she was hungry,btw)

They just needed some love
bounce back
(Stunt) cold root zone, slow to start....longer grow period..woof......Lower right 2 in black are the bomb Berry Bomb seed that I planted two weeks after all the other ones....They had a proper temperature for the root zone

B614E42D-CDC2-4C9D-A161-B0364F4351E4.jpeg

Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 6 update

Day 42

Sticky Fingers

Now on feed at 1.5ec and ph 6.1, this girl has been a pleasure to grow, not one single issue she just takes everything in her stride. Not the biggest but I'd bet my house she will be an absolute stunner :kiss:

View attachment 1070555

@RivetGrrl

She is filling in nice, I noticed the same; not huge plants but already getting sticky and lovely smell.

:thanks: for the update :smoking:

@RivetGrrl

SeedStockers Super Skunk "auto" day 42.

Been running nutes pretty low but still getting a touch of burn now, I'll dial back for the next few and see how she responds.

She's a huge plant, lots of potential bud sites etc etc. There's one glaring issue though... no buds! Not even a hint of a bud in fact, just a few pistils here and there, nothing more than you'd expect to see in late veg on a photo.

Which leads me to believe that this is probably not an auto...

full
full

It's a shame, she was shaping up well.

What do you guys reckon? Definitely not an auto or should give it until day 50 to call it? Not really sure if it's worth growing out under 12/12 as the other plants will be effected and if I were to grow a photo, it wouldn't have been this strain.

:peace:

Damn, sorry to see this as she is doing fantastic! I am too new to autos to have any tricks or hints, other than agreeing to leave her a little bit longer. Thank you for the update and I hope she start to bud out for you soon :thumbsup:

@RivetGrrl week 7 update on my candy dawg I had a few issues with her burned tips and lockout so shes being hand fed instead of the autopot res shes still growing good regardless View attachment 1070506

Thanks for week 7, you're the first on that week :smokeit: Sorry to see the burn but she is plumping up fine.

Seedstockers 2nd Leg
Thin Mint Crack Auto
Day 42

No changes just removed a few fan leaves here and there and kept her fed :toke:
View attachment 1070511
View attachment 1070510 View attachment 1070509
@RivetGrrl :pass:

It's great when they are not fussy, just need a little love and on the way to buds galore :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back