Status
Not open for further replies.
@RivetGrrl

SeedStockers Super Skunk "auto" day 42.

Been running nutes pretty low but still getting a touch of burn now, I'll dial back for the next few and see how she responds.

She's a huge plant, lots of potential bud sites etc etc. There's one glaring issue though... no buds! Not even a hint of a bud in fact, just a few pistils here and there, nothing more than you'd expect to see in late veg on a photo.

Which leads me to believe that this is probably not an auto...

full
full

It's a shame, she was shaping up well.

What do you guys reckon? Definitely not an auto or should give it until day 50 to call it? Not really sure if it's worth growing out under 12/12 as the other plants will be effected and if I were to grow a photo, it wouldn't have been this strain.

:peace:
Keep it going.
Some SeedStockers can be long running autos.
My Northern Lights was 129 days.

Keep it going.
Some SeedStockers can be long running autos.
My Northern Lights was 129 days.
Hmmmmm... I'll let her run a little longer. NLs tend to go forever though. Not sure a Skunk should be doing the same!
Anyway, we'll see I guess.
I'm not holding out much hope but would be very happy to be proven wrong, if she is an auto, she'll be a be a big producer! Gonna need a load of super-cropping though, no room for any more stretch in there really.

Hmmmmm... I'll let her run a little longer. NLs tend to go forever though. Not sure a Skunk should be doing the same!
Anyway, we'll see I guess.
I'm not holding out much hope but would be very happy to be proven wrong, if she is an auto, she'll be a be a big producer! Gonna need a load of super-cropping though, no room for any more stretch in there really.
I know that feeling.
I am looking at my BCN Critical XXL right now and considering supercropping 4 of the colas...

I know that feeling.
I am looking at my BCN Critical XXL right now and considering supercropping 4 of the colas...
Only supercropped once, but I'm pretty sure it helped with the yield, so it could certainly be worse! Not sure how anything else is gonna grow alongside this beast though. She's grown into a square too, not the prettiest...

Update Week 7

Tag:- @archie gemmill (for General Battle)
Changes made:-

Not a lot, as I have been away and the 3 plants in the tent have been left to their own devices and on "Auto Pilot" for 3 days.

Autopots took care of that without a blip, but my dehumidifier stopped draining and filled the internal water tank and switched itself off. This caused lower than planned temps, higher Rh% resulting in a lower VPD.

Besides that, no worries... and they just shrugged it off.... all plants still developing well, plant 2 (my general battle plant) has lots of bud sites, good colour....
H.S.O. Dedoverde Haze - Plant 2
12th June 2019 Plant 2.jpg

12th June 2019 Plant 2 Bud.jpg

:pass:
:cheers:

Tag:- @HSO-Mark

@RivetGrrl week 7 update on my candy dawg I had a few issues with her burned tips and lockout so shes being hand fed instead of the autopot res shes still growing good regardless
Screenshot_20190612-154409_Gallery.jpg

Seedstockers 2nd Leg
Thin Mint Crack Auto
Day 42

No changes just removed a few fan leaves here and there and kept her fed :toke:
20190611_113245.jpg

20190611_113342.jpg
20190611_201714.jpg

@RivetGrrl :pass:

Zamnesia GOTY 2nd leg - Week 6 update

Day 42

GSC auto

Now on a feed at 1.5ec and 6.1ph, plant starting to get some nice colour back and the stretch has finally stopped so expecting the buds to now start swelling nicely. I seem to have ended up choosing the ugliest looking girl out of the 5 in my opinion but you live and learn eh :biggrin:

GSC battle.jpg

@HighnDry

Seedstockers GOTY 2nd leg - Week 6 update

Day 42

Sticky Fingers

Now on feed at 1.5ec and ph 6.1, this girl has been a pleasure to grow, not one single issue she just takes everything in her stride. Not the biggest but I'd bet my house she will be an absolute stunner :kiss:

sticky fingers battle.jpg

@RivetGrrl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back