I know all this I've read that thread before. I just found out they actually make cubes that fit the hugos in and the caps and clips mount to it. That's what I was looking for I just didn't know they made them. And they keep improving the design every year. It's a bit harder growing from seed with drip irrigation as diffrent plants drink diffrent amounts and dialing in each plants drippers take time. I'm gonna use the rockwool for my clones at another grow I'm setting up at a diffrent location. I'm also buying some coco mats to set them on. Right now growing in coco and rockwool in the same grow gets harder and harder with this many plants. Using photo Clones will eliminate alot of the factors. Thanks for the info man o green.
My pleasure TD. I am too lazy to fuss with individual plants. They all get the same nutes and amount of water.

Still waiting on a update for zamnesia week 10 and 11 for @Padawan1972 I hope your ok also week 11 just you now @Bailey and to anyone else were on week 12 to be honest I cant wait till this battles finished now :bong:and get cracking on the HSO battle

@St. Tom my dude.....wk12 update for GoTY competition....my Zamnesia Cherry Bud......she is fatting up nicely.....the last few white pistils have popped out as she begins to finish up......
IMG_20190418_182756_hdr.jpg

@St. Tom my dude.....wk12 update for GoTY competition....my Zamnesia Cherry Bud......she is fatting up nicely.....the last few white pistils have popped out as she begins to finish up......View attachment 1047250
Magic my brother shes turning Into a right chunky monkey your going to do very well with her

Magic my brother shes turning Into a right chunky monkey your going to do very well with her
Thank you bro....I am happy about the smaller pot idea in the end...she has very nearly outgrown my biggest tent lol.....:smiley1:

vapo are you on megacrop now
...No dude, I use Dutch Pro.....I used the trial size of MC and I was pretty happy with it......but didnt really have a steady, reliable supply of it and moved on.....:smiley1:

...No dude, I use Dutch Pro.....I used the trial size of MC and I was pretty happy with it......but didnt really have a steady, reliable supply of it and moved on.....:smiley1:
sound im trying to find someone to do egrower a decent feed schedule i feel he could be getting bigger buds slater is starting on it now so i will ask him he did me a great remo schedule

Back