good genes makes us look good! We still have to our job:d5:
My new light takes trichome production to a whole other level. I got more keif than I know what to do with just from the bottom of the jars and the scale alone. And the leafs are covered in them to witch makes great bubble hash. It's all about the trichomes.

My new light takes trichome production to a whole other level. I got more keif than I know what to do with just from the bottom of the jars and the scale alone. And the leafs are covered in them to witch makes great bubble hash. It's all about the trichomes.
yes! we be resin farmers

Oh yeah under my veg light, 600 watt Mars I is all.
It and the seed stockers NL,which I'm not liking its pheno at all, very sativa like, with puney ass buds, no smell at all, and you can't even see the frost with the naked eye. So only thing im hoping is it'll have a good effect. It was the one with only one seed leaf, IME they never turn out good.

yes! we be resin farmers
Advanced Nutrients knows their shit as well. I've used alot of other nutrients and I get the best results with AN ph perfect Sensi. And I use almost all their supplements. Their really the only nutrient line tailor made for cannabis in mind. There's a few others but AN focus on cannabis entirely. And they have the bud labs app that gives you your scedual and keeps track of your grow. With autos I just cut the doses in half.

Advanced Nutrients knows their shit as well. I've used alot of other nutrients and I get the best results with AN ph perfect Sensi. And I use almost all their supplements. Their really the only nutrient line tailor made for cannabis in mind. There's a few others but AN focus on cannabis entirely. And they have the bud labs app that gives you your scedual and keeps track of your grow. With autos I just cut the doses in half.
That my mommas favorite as well. AN.

My thoughts exactly

Back