@Need4Weed autoseeds chemdog update shes getting full up. Ive abandoned relying the feeder and switched to hand watering. I left the feeder in as a back up but water only. Im feeding mc/be.
8fa0600cdab060d44373aef638e82a27.jpg

Sent by a weed nerd

@archie gemmill
Plants are looking good for most part, ive been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the last 2 weeks so all plants have gotten a bit neglected, just one of them life situations lol
No sign of sex yet.
20190227_115258.jpg

@DABaracuss bout the same deal as above lol with this girl illbedamn if I didnt give her the photos water mix, rushing around last week, shes bounced.back now tho. She just revealed sex.
20190227_120214.jpg

General Battle
Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch
Day 35 Above Ground

Changes this week are i swapped out the 250w mh to the 250w hps dual spectrum, changed her feed to flowering, GHE Micro 0.8ml/l, Grow 0.4ml/l, Bloom 1.2ml/l and Cal/Mag 0.5ml/l ph'd to around 6.3, I've also removed a few leaves here and there that were overlapping or covering any bud sites, light is around 10/12 in above canopy and temps around 25c to 30c :joy:
20190227_160905.jpg
20190227_170414.jpg

@archie gemmill :pass:

Last edited:
Week 5 Update

All plants are 27 Days Old

I am not going to be about much over the next few days, so here is my week 5 update (sorry if it is a bit early).

Also, just to be safe, I am going to nominate my 4 "strain" battle plants today and the 1 in the "general battle".

:greencheck:

It was a very nice day today, somewhat unusual for the time of year. The sun was shining, warm, very pleasant. Not to be wasted I thought.

A good time to get the girls out of the tent & do some defoliating & maintenance on them.

So I pulled them all out in to the sun, 1 at a time, and grabbed some quick photos.

I then did a little defoil and LST, and rearranged them back in the tent.

All Pots Day 27.jpg

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia Battle

:amazon:

I nominate Zamnesia Girl Scout Cookies Plant 1, as my "General Battle" contestant & my "Zamnesia Battle" contestant.
Day 27 Plant 1.jpg

For reference.., Below is my other Zamnesia plant, I will still grow her out.
Day 27 Plant 2.jpg

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"
I nominate "Candy Dawg" Plant 1 for the "Seedstockers Battle" plant
Day 27 Plant 1.jpg

For reference, my other Seedstockers "Candy Dawg" plant (photo below), is being re-homed next week - gives me more space in the tent.
Day 27 Plant 2.jpg

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"
I nominate "THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle
Plant 1 Day 27.jpg

As you may remember, Plant 2 (photo below) was a rare "Twin" and although interesting, not worthy of battle
I will most likely, try and continue to grow her out (space permitting)

Plant 2 Day 27.jpg

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"

Only 1 seed ("Purple Stilton") grew, so I nominate that 1 for my "Autoseeds" entry .
However, I like her, she is very nice, I do like the look of her a lot.:headbang:
Day 27.jpg

:frog:

That's it..... for all the photo lovers....

For those that like the techie stuff... This is how I am running...
Environmental Data
Lights:- 7 x Autocobs 3500k (1 per plant - 18 to 22"" height, with reflectors) 20 hrs on / 4 hrs off
Target Temps:- Constant 27c/24c Day & Night
Target Rh:- Constant 58% (been reducing slowly Day & Night)
Feed:- Ferro Nutrients full range, (Grow A + B, Roots, Crop, Enzyme Plus)
Today I started the transition to flower nutes.
Additives:- Mammoth P, Roots Excelsior, Silicone, Magnesium
Delivery Method:- Via Reservoir and Autopots
Feed Values:- Ph 5.8 & Ec 1.8
VPD:- 1.1 kPa Average

Pulse 27th Feb.jpg

:amazon::tang::amazon:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1
:pass:

Week 5 Update

All plants are 27 Days Old

I am not going to be about much over the next few days, so here is my week 5 update (sorry if it is a bit early).

Also, just to be safe, I am going to nominate my 4 "strain" battle plants today and the 1 in the "general battle".

:greencheck:

It was a very nice day today, somewhat unusual for the time of year. The sun was shining, warm, very pleasant. Not to be wasted I thought.

A good time to get the girls out of the tent & do some defoliating & maintenance on them.

So I pulled them all out in to the sun, 1 at a time, and grabbed some quick photos.

I then did a little defoil and LST, and rearranged them back in the tent.

View attachment 1021263

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia Battle

I nominate Zamnesia Girl Scout Cookies Plant 1, as my "General Battle" contestant & my "Zamnesia Battle" contestant.
View attachment 1021293

For reference.., Below is my other Zamnesia plant, I will still grow her out.
View attachment 1021276

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"
I nominate "Candy Dawg" Plant 1 for the "Seedstockers Battle" plant
View attachment 1021278

For reference, my other Seedstockers "Candy Dawg" plant (photo below), is being re-homed next week - gives me more space in the tent.
View attachment 1021280

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"
I nominate "THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle
View attachment 1021289

As you may remember, Plant 2 (photo below) was a rare "Twin" and although interesting, not worthy of battle
I will most likely, try and continue to grow her out (space permitting)

View attachment 1021282

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"

Only 1 seed ("Purple Stilton") grew, so I nominate that 1 for my "Autoseeds" entry .
However, I like her, she is very nice, I do like the look of her a lot.:headbang:
View attachment 1021337

:frog:

That's it..... for all the photo lovers....

For those that like the techie stuff... This is how I am running...

Environmental Data
Lights:- 7 x Autocobs 3500k (1 per plant - 18 to 22"" height, with reflectors) 20 hrs on / 4 hrs off
Target Temps:- Constant 27c/24c Day & Night
Target Rh:- Constant 58% (been reducing slowly Day & Night)
Feed:- Ferro Nutrients full range, (Grow A + B, Roots, Crop, Enzyme Plus)
Today I started the transition to flower nutes.
Additives:- Mammoth P, Roots Excelsior, Silicone, Magnesium
Delivery Method:- Via Reservoir and Autopots
Feed Values:- Ph 5.8 & Ec 1.8
VPD:- 1.1 kPa Average

View attachment 1021261

:amazon::tang::amazon:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1
:pass:

sound pal i have got you ive bookmarked your pic i will upload it in a couple of days for you and nice job also @E Grower @Padawan1972 @Only1Sky i got you all thanks guys

Last edited:
Back