76bc59c4099c7cc654f1ff13927ad552.jpg
92cdd22bae14d07fc318ef395219cb6c.jpg
7b4f0e18f2fa62de24b05292d2f96e76.jpg
9f2477ec31f2e9ffe756e9ceacb0c6f1.jpg
1587049a763537c9a52edd69c890f6e9.jpg
c86b8f1cd40cd7bcb10ec21c74f4eb6c.jpg

Here they are today

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'
Thanks brother, so good to work with you!

I was meaning coz he cooked them so Dry..they would only be useful for flour @Vapo69 ...:bighug:

organic-hemp-flour-100g.jpg

View attachment 1011085

Ugghh...even knowing the Evils..sugar is still a fight in this house.....Good Luck with it....:headbang:
...haha yeah, I got the joke :crying: I just hadn't heard of hemp flour before....thx @Mossy ......we go 50/50 with sugar and Xylotol at first then over to full xylotol...makes the transition easier :yay:

@Mossy
@St. Tom
My Zamnesia caramel seeds failed to germinate so ilI unfortunately need to retire from the battle! I tried to source replacement seeds but the only place i could find them was the Zamnesia website and i wouldnt have them delivered in time!
Im still in the seed stockers battle though ✌✌

@Mossy
@St. Tom
My Zamnesia caramel seeds failed to germinate so ilI unfortunately need to retire from the battle! I tried to source replacement seeds but the only place i could find them was the Zamnesia website and i wouldnt have them delivered in time!
Im still in the seed stockers battle though ✌✌

No Pobs @Mikis ..:headbang:..I just checked with @St. Tom ...I'm Happy to use the [HASHTAG]#seed stockers[/HASHTAG] as your Training run...:amazon:

Good Luck..

...haha yeah, I got the joke :crying: I just hadn't heard of hemp flour before....thx @Mossy ......we go 50/50 with sugar and Xylotol at first then over to full xylotol...makes the transition easier :yay:

Yeah @Vapo69 ..that has been available for years with it being classed as hemp...:headbang:...health food shops..

I've also seen hemp milk somewhere on the wider web...:headbang:..maybe we can Invite them in and get some cookery classes going...?..:chef:..set our own recipes up...we certainly have the Cooks for it....

Hi @TheMongol - I did the Dinafem Week 1 update back on page 65 of this thread; and it seems to be reflected in the threadmarks on the Dinafem GOTY thread. So I think we're OK, eh?

TOOL :pass:..Threadmarks..not you @Only1Sky :crying:..but don't they make life Easy....?..if you need to check anything up...Love em..

It would appear that I have failed to include my Week 1 update for Autoseeds "Purple Stilton in here ?

I thought that was what I did on page 64.... But Hey Ho.... Belt & Braces

So here is a pic from today...

Last surviving Autoseed Purple Stilton - Tag: @Need4Weed

Week 1 Update.jpg

The plant shown above, is the only remaining Autoseeds "Purple Stilton" I have in the battle, my other two failed germination, also reported previously.

Failed Germ pics below of seeds 1 & 2
Failed Germ 2nd seed.jpg

Failed Germ 1.jpg

Failed Germ 2.jpg

No Pobs @Mikis ..:headbang:..I just checked with @St. Tom ...I'm Happy to use the [HASHTAG]#seed stockers[/HASHTAG] as your Training run...:amazon:

Good Luck..

Yeah @Vapo69 ..that has been available for years with it being classed as hemp...:headbang:...health food shops..

I've also seen hemp milk somewhere on the wider web...:headbang:..maybe we can Invite them in and get some cookery classes going...?..:chef:..set our own recipes up...we certainly have the Cooks for it....

TOOL :pass:..Threadmarks..not you @Only1Sky :crying:..but don't they make life Easy....?..if you need to check anything up...Love em..
My better half recently bought this home...
IMG_20190206_150625.jpg
....and I think the cookery classes sound like an awesome idea :smiley1:

Back