"Canna flour?" ......I'm intrigued, tell me more please.....we have just gone sugar-free in our house :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

I was meaning coz he cooked them so Dry..they would only be useful for flour @Vapo69 ...:bighug:

organic-hemp-flour-100g.jpg

upload_2019-2-6_12-38-17.jpeg

we have just gone sugar-free in our house :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Ugghh...even knowing the Evils..sugar is still a fight in this house.....Good Luck with it....:headbang:

Sssh @Mikis :yeah:..remote microphone.....phone app means @jb_moviefan can sing to his girls when he is at work..Secret Weapon..say nowt.....:eyebrows:

I Think it is just one of the screw/bolts you put the together with....the come flat pack...:headbang:
Lips are sealed lol!
Ikea air pots lol! Didnt know they came flat, every days a school day!!

@woody I have moved this one over to [HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG] Team HQ... just time & motion study...:biggrin:..damn those threadmarks in there make it a Doddle....:headbang: TOOL...

@jb_moviefan ..in Love with the left one....:headbang:

Cheers mossy
:bighug:
Also everyone feel free to include a little info with your updates as team leaders are copy/pasteing these back into the breeders thread to make a nice uninterupted grow journal for the battle.
:pass::pass:

Cheers mossy
:bighug:

Welcome @woody :bighug:I like to know how much work I'm causing you....:headbang:

Also everyone feel free to include a little info with your updates as team leaders are copy/pasteing these back into the breeders thread to make a nice uninterupted grow journal for the battle.

Yes please....weekly update template is included on this Battle in THREADMARKS....

upload_2019-2-6_13-44-25.png

and it is incredibly Simple....

Weekly Update:

List any changes you have made to the plant in the last week:

Plant photo:

Tag Team Leader:

So just to give everyone an Idea what we would like on weekly update template...

Imagine this is mine...

Weekly Update: Week 5

List any changes you have made to the plant in the last week:

Veg stretch finished.
Changed to 1/2 strength flower ferts day 35.. 37.. 39

Plant photo: Photo

Tag Team Leader: @woody

It Really is that Simple....:headbang:..when we put all your weekly updates together it will be like a 10-12 step Tutorial for new growers.

Week 1 do this..
week 2 do this..

week 12 harvest..
so they can follow your grow through in small steps...that don't frighten the life out of them..:headbang:

Lips are sealed lol!
Ikea air pots lol! Didnt know they came flat, every days a school day!!

Yeah @Mikis I got a surprise ordering pots and got a flat pack..DIY air pots....:pass:..problem I had here..they dry out too fast in our hot climate..so I went back to my old ones...:biggrin:

@Dabber @Only1Sky @pop22 @faded187 @Mavadines @islandgrower @AJrexxx 1. week 1 update needed with " Week 1 "

This is update calendar, print it and hang it on your fridge door and me chill....

Week 1 updates February 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates February 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates February 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates February 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice March 1st -2nd
Week 5 updates March 1st - 7th
Week 6 updates March 8th - 14th
Week 7 updates March 15th - 21st
Week 8 updates March 22nd - 28th
Week 9 updates March 29th - April 4th
Week 10 updates April 5th - 11th
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th