Update Week 11

Final Update (Chop Day) THC Bomb - Day 74

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"

"THC Bomb" Plant 1, my final photo for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle

Not the prettiest girl in the world..... But she is huge just under 5ft tall from the top of the soil.... flopping all over the place, with loads of very heavy buds.

I had to tie her up in the tent to get a photo, as trying to move her would have been disastrous.

Some of the Cola's are 12 " long and very fat as you can see below.

She is so sticky, and stinky.... can't wait to try her when dry.

But now..... about 4Hrs of trimming needs to be done for this girl.

View attachment 1045746

View attachment 1045744

View attachment 1045745

View attachment 1045743

Update for my last battle plant, the "Candy Dawg", will follow in a seperate post.

:frog:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2, @CannaZone Tier 3, @BombSeeds
:pass:

OMG!! I just want some of your trim please!! :slap: you deserve that!!
Great grow!

Biggest Grow Battle Final Update

BombSeeds Battle Final Update

Cherry Bomb is coming down now at 88 days from seed, would have chopped her yesterday but I was lazy. Threw the coke can in for scale, fun grow all around.

Final Polling Photo

20190416_093049-1.jpg

Extras

20190416_093147-1.jpg
20190416_093222-1.jpg
20190416_093250.jpg

Update Week 11

Here is my Final Update for my "Candy Dawg" Battle Plant at Day 74

She is being chopped Today.

Standing at 4ft from soil to bud, she has many cola's.

The buds are very hard (like brick) I can't remember ever having buds this dense.

Credit to Seedstockers, a very nice plant to grow.

Sticky, with that "Dawg" smell.... Very Nice Indeed.

She was still at the back of the tent, so difficult to get a good photo, so these will have to do.

Hard to relay the quality in a tent photo, but hey ho....

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"

"Candy Dawg" Plant 1 is my "Seedstockers Battle" plant.

Candy Day 74 C.jpg

Candy Day 74 A.jpg

Candy Day 74 B.jpg

Candy Day 74 D.jpg

Candy Day 74 E.jpg

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3, @Seedstockers_Mischa
:pass:

Last edited:
I ain't received any battle plants yet,,fingers gnawed down to the bone :biggrin:

@faded187 Hi pal, now these are the 3 candy dawg I set of in solo cups transplanted to 3ltr pots then I down scaled one back to a solo cup , upsized another and left one alone.View attachment 1045730 View attachment 1045731

Now their is no surprise that there size reflects the pot size they are in
So since I have made some bigger pots up for next lot , I still need to control size of one plant to a sq ft so I thinking I going to have to dabble with either lollypopping or this is another way,,,thoughts ,,, View attachment 1045734 View attachment 1045735 View attachment 1045736
Thats some really cool interesting training buddy, its your call, you the master as far as im concerned when it comes to cool lookin training. I got that pic of your plant with crystal ball stored in phone, i show everbody.anyways, i dont know anything about that kinda stuff i let mine go and move shit around them lol, they the boss! And i found 3.5 gallon pots are perfect size for autos. Photos i have no idea yet, gimme a few years hahaha

Want fame and fortune? :worship:*
Want the ladies (Or the gents, your choice :smoking:) to love you? :dancer:*

Then come join the lighting battle of the year! Any light (indoors only, sorry sun lovers :smoking:), any strain (pics due for final poll, but plant does not have to be harvested at that time).

You still here??? Get your over to https://www.autoflower.org/threads/light-grower-of-the-year-2019-leg-2.71042/ and sign up!!
If we get enough people, there may be some great prizes (@Mañ'O'Green is working his off to get us set up, don't disappoint him)!!
It's an independent battle, so you haven't seen us in this thread. Come join us for leg 2!!

*Limited time offer, no promises of girls (or boys), money or the adoration of your peers. No guarantees of anything other than a good time, and who doesn't like a good time? Are you going to be a party pooper? No warranty, you break it you buy it.

Back