Big to the right

IMG_20190416_012259.jpg

Little to the left

IMG_20190416_012359.jpg

Is it just me ?

Or do others here get hungry when trimming bud ?

A little "Purple Stilton" with Breakfast anyone ?

Breakfast.jpg

[HASHTAG]#Full[/HASHTAG] English

:pass:

Hey all!:toke:

Are you all ready to start round 2?

I will be droping my 4 beans at the strike if midnight plus 1 minute.

Some adjustments to my feed schedule, as don't feed them all the same thing thru the entire grow, bonehead. :naughtystep:

Only time will tell if I am making educated guesses or I'm stupidly fumbling along.:yoinks:

Hope you all are joining back up for our second round :frog:

I ain't received any battle plants yet,,fingers gnawed down to the bone :biggrin:

@faded187 Hi pal, now these are the 3 candy dawg I set of in solo cups transplanted to 3ltr pots then I down scaled one back to a solo cup , upsized another and left one alone.
IMAG1659.jpg
IMAG1663.jpg

Now their is no surprise that there size reflects the pot size they are in
So since I have made some bigger pots up for next lot , I still need to control size of one plant to a sq ft so I thinking I going to have to dabble with either lollypopping or this is another way,,,thoughts ,,,
IMAG1660.jpg
IMAG1662.jpg
IMAG1661.jpg

I ain't received any battle plants yet,,fingers gnawed down to the bone :biggrin:

@faded187 Hi pal, now these are the 3 candy dawg I set of in solo cups transplanted to 3ltr pots then I down scaled one back to a solo cup , upsized another and left one alone.View attachment 1045730 View attachment 1045731

So since I have made some bigger pots up for next lot , I still need to control size of one plant to a sq ft so I thinking I going to have to dabble with either lollypopping or this is another way,,,thoughts ,,, View attachment 1045734 View attachment 1045735 View attachment 1045736

I am having the same thoughts as you, Hairyman. I grew 3 of the same strain, 2 in 3 gallon bags & one in a 175 gallon flower pot. The pot matured faster and also is smaller. So I will be experimenting with lollipopping and some early extreme lst to gain better control of growth.

@faded187 Hi pal, now these are the 3 candy dawg I set of in solo cups transplanted to 3ltr pots then I down scaled one back to a solo cup , upsized another and left one alone.View attachment 1045730 View attachment 1045731

So since I have made some bigger pots up for next lot , I still need to control size of one plant to a sq ft so I thinking I going to have to dabble with either lollypopping or this is another way,,,thoughts ,,, View attachment 1045734 View attachment 1045735 View attachment 1045736
Very elegant Hairyman :thumbsup:

Update Week 11

Final Update (Chop Day) THC Bomb - Day 74

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"

"THC Bomb" Plant 1, my final photo for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle

Not the prettiest girl in the world..... But she is huge just under 5ft tall from the top of the soil.... flopping all over the place, with loads of very heavy buds.

I had to tie her up in the tent to get a photo, as trying to move her would have been disastrous.

Some of the Cola's are 12 " long and very fat as you can see below.

She is so sticky, and stinky.... can't wait to try her when dry.

But now..... about 4Hrs of trimming needs to be done for this girl.

THC Day 74 Plant 1.jpg

THC Day 74 Plant 1 B.jpg

THC Day 74 Plant 1 C.jpg

THC Day 74 Plant 1 D.jpg

Update for my last battle plant, the "Candy Dawg", will follow in a seperate post.

:frog:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1, @CannaZone Tier 2, @CannaZone Tier 3, @BombSeeds
:pass:

Back