Good morn everyone hopping this rain will hold off got yard work to do damn never enuff time to do everything wish days were longer or i wish i didnt have to waste time sleeping although i love to sleep. Just went through a few pages and every1 has some awsome lookin plants so great job to all so far cant wait for the polls but its gona be hard puckin a winner

That was a lot of fun! Mistakes were made, lessons were learnt (I think). Really looking forward to the next round, it's been great watching and learning from everyone's grow. Decided to change my soil up a bit this time. 70% Coco, 20% Perlite, 10% Worm Castings and a tablespoon per pot of some dry amendments. Should have mixed it up earlier but at least it gets to sit for a few days while we wait for the new codes.
13April19.jpg

Stay frosty and keep 'em lit. Have a great weekend everyone. :pass:

2 weeks? You almost gave me heart attack!!only 4 days from where i come from lol are you reporting from venus? Lol

Official start date is the 1st of May, we're allowed to germinate 2 weeks early giving April 17th as the first official germ day.

2 weeks? You almost gave me heart attack!!only 4 days from where i come from lol are you reporting from venus? Lol

Official start date is the 1st of May, we're allowed to germinate 2 weeks early giving April 17th as the first official germ day.
sorry faded :frowny: thanks Canabliss :thumbsup: thats the way i meant for it to come out :coffee2::haha:
:pighug:

Update Week 11 (Purple Stilton Only)

My other battle plants will follow in a separate post (later in the week).

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"

Chop Day

The "Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant, has had some issues this week.... Big Issues.....

Well actually the issue is the size & weight of the buds, combined with a crowded tent.

The crowding and the other plants close around her have helped to hold her up, but as they have now been moved or removed she lacks support.

Under the Big Bud weight, some of her stems have given up and folded over and have started to die off.

Therefore, she is being cut today/tomorrow.

There is no way I can get her out of the tent in one piece, without a lot of plant damage, so a photo of her in the tent will have to do.

I lifted the broken stems back up for the photo. She stands over 5ft tall and as you can see....the buds are big.

She goes under the knife later this evening, and will be finished trimming for drying tomorrow.

Pre Chop Photos, Day 72

day-72-full-jpg.1044352

day-72-bud-jpg.1044351

Due to her size, a full length photo is difficult and the Battle Code is small to read, so added a close up of it below.

day-72-code-jpg.1044349

:pass:

Last edited:
Back