Looking damn good still using remos line?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I sure am thanks for your nice comments izzy I've got some megacrop to use on my outdoor girl but I think I'm a remo user for life now a supercharged kits is a great price and lasts me with spare for 4 big girls

@archie gemmill Here's my final pic for the BerryBlue. When can we get codes for round 2? Looking forward to getting the next set of beans in the dirt.

Finish.jpg

Microscope pic of the trics on My Zamnesia G.S.C. (Battle Plant), she has been drying for 3 days, another 3 days or so yet till the bud sees the first jar.

And they are plentiful.

drying-day-3-jpg.1044127

Plant 2 is still growing, on water only and due to be cut sometime this weekend / monday.

The Buds are looking nice, she is the better of the two and looks like she will provide some quality gear.

day-70-gsc-plant-2-jpg.1044126

:pass:

I sure am thanks for your nice comments izzy I've got some megacrop to use on my outdoor girl but I think I'm a remo user for life now a supercharged kits is a great price and lasts me with spare for 4 big girls
Hellz yeahhhhhh ur welcome brother i got a gallon of remos bloom but no micro or natures candy i got some shopping to do i know megacrop is cheaper price wise but consistency is key [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

She looks a little further along than mine, and healthier too! :d5:
She flowered early she's only around 45 days I think. The LST triggers a growth response alot of the time and that's what made her grow fast. Also she loved the b-vitamins and voodoo juice. Ive kept her right on the edge of burning by doing runoff tests every few days and watching what she's eating. Her flowers look really healthy white and fluffy pistols. That's always a good sign of a happy plant. She don't like alot of nitrogen but really likes the potassium and phosphorus. Its not the easiest strain to grow but well worth the effort come harvest.

nice chunky frosty buds peeps :smokeit:

@archie gemmill Here's my final pic for the BerryBlue. When can we get codes for round 2? Looking forward to getting the next set of beans in the dirt.

2 weeks before start of battles so on wednesday 17th codes should be announced :coffee:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Back