Big shout out to everyone and I had a blast tonight!:smokeout:
Great catching up with old friends and new friends.:cheers:
Have a fantastic night, I'll be back to journal my new grow, I'll tag in anyone who is interested!:greenthumb:
If it is a clear sky where you are, go check out the moon and maybe have a smoke while you do!View attachment 1032190
Have a great rest of the Equinox and an even better summer.:headbang:
Have a fantastic night and I'll see yawl soon!:d5:
Big love to all true stoners:smoking:(I know you all are)!:eyebrows:
Peace
Arty:bighug::pass:
cheers Arty
this one was the one with the eclipse
P1000272.JPG

Well you know @nicojellic ..it was Made for the Battle Team...but it is just [HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] ..and if I's grown her I would be Proud of her...so hey..Share...

I wouldn't have seen her otherwise...:headbang:..shame she isn't in a Battle...coz I'd say she'd get a lot of Votes..:pass:

I've given you a [HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] badge..:headbang:
Cheers @Mossy!

Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk

Big shout out to everyone and I had a blast tonight!:smokeout:
Great catching up with old friends and new friends.:cheers:
Have a fantastic night, I'll be back to journal my new grow, I'll tag in anyone who is interested!:greenthumb:
If it is a clear sky where you are, go check out the moon and maybe have a smoke while you do!View attachment 1032190
Have a great rest of the Equinox and an even better summer.:headbang:
Have a fantastic night and I'll see yawl soon!:d5:
Big love to all true stoners:smoking:(I know you all are)!:eyebrows:
Peace
Arty:bighug::pass:
we'll be checking out the sky tonight...got the hot tub heating up as we speak:pass:

[HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#selfieifyournoashitebag[/HASHTAG] :crying:

View attachment 1031975

Cheers bro! All hps with some far red led for flower ✌✌
Have you checked out illumitex power harvest it would be perfect for that room. Or bloombeast 900s or 1080s. I love my bloombeast it covers such a big area and high PAR value and dimmers and switches for all stages of growth. First LED I've come across that's stronger than advertised. But looks like you got your HPS dialed in just right they bitches are praying nicely.

I’m naughty, sneaking a photo plant into the parade for the last pics, if it’s a no-no I’ll delete but she’s huge and taking over my tent, and I do very much like her :smoking:

It is [HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] @RivetGrrl :bighug:..not [HASHTAG]#Autopride[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

Back