General Battle — Week 6 update — @archie gemmill

Dinafem White Widow XXL autoflower on day 32. Stable environment at 75F / 55ish. PPMs/pH: 700s at 5.8. She’s adding size quickly and heading into flower. More of a sativa-like growth pattern than I expected, and very sturdy. She was initially ponytailed to encourage branching and then topped at the 4th node. Currently I am actively LSTing her and making minor adjustments on a daily basis. She’s been fun to grow:

View attachment 1026341 View attachment 1026342 View attachment 1026343 View attachment 1026344 View attachment 1026345
Nice!!! I noticed that too on ww. Indica leaves on bottom sativa on top. Tell you what she gets BIG and her and amnesia best highs ive ever had. Cant wait to try the blue widow.. oh yeah r/o way to go

week 6 update @woody bomb seeds thc bomb at day 41 shes in great shape on remo flower feed with a ec of 1.6 and ph of 6.2 i gave here same as i do with every plant a good tidy down below a not so aggressive lollypop so im not wasting light on bottom fluf
Screenshot_20190309-165250_Gallery.jpg

Nice!!! I noticed that too on ww. Indica leaves on bottom sativa on top. Tell you what she gets BIG and her and amnesia best highs ive ever had. Cant wait to try the blue widow.. oh yeah r/o way to go
I’m hoping she gets big — she looks like she’s going to! I can’t wait to put her in my pipe and smoke her. I’ll definitely be trying the Dinafem Amnesia XXL soon as well, got that as a freebie. Funny this WW XXL was a freebie too, her seed was tiny hard and brown and I wasn’t expecting much but here she is.

I’ve been known to over-defoliate when I’ve exhausted my other tricks, so I’ll have to watch that tendency with her.

Week 6 update zamnesia this lady is a absolute monster shes at day 41 and is the biggest plant I've ever grown and I have high Hope's for her to beat all my records
Screenshot_20190309-165324_Gallery.jpg

Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Uh oh!!
sometimes you just have a girl from the start who is head and shoulders above the others and if i gave her space she would fill my tent shes growing like shes on steroids

@TheMongol

Update
Dinafem Haze CBD
Week ?? 4 I think

I fimmed her about 2 weeks ago and she didn't like it at all...... She finally made 2 tops but she's wide nodes and few branches. My last Haze CBD gave me 127 grams dry. Well see what this little girl does. Hell she even has her own cob for extra light lol!

Dinafem Haze CBD pic1 -3-07-2019.jpg

Back