logo.png

Overdue week 4 updates please
@Alchemy
@woody
@Boradan
If you have already posted my bad but could you post again or let me know which number page please thanks

Afternoon @davisgirl great first grow with the NL very impressive :slap::growing:
Hey thanks @Bailey! I appreciate that, I wish this grow here was going as well. Unfortunately struggled with water quality issues and switched to all RO a little belatedly for a few of the girls here. Even so, a couple girls here still managed to shine. I nominate my Dinafem White Widow XXL autoflower for the GOTY General Battle @archie gemmill. This girl didn’t miss a beat, here she is at 25 days:

1C0E1249-F700-4377-982B-3845ED605FDA.jpeg

Hey thanks @Bailey! I appreciate that, I wish this grow here was going as well. Unfortunately struggled with water quality issues and switched to all RO a little belatedly for a few of the girls here. Even so, a couple girls here still managed to shine. I nominate my Dinafem White Widow XXL autoflower for the GOTY General Battle @archie gemmill. This girl didn’t miss a beat, here she is at 25 days:

View attachment 1022739
Well lesson learned and that's what makes a great grower someone who can learn from mistakes as we all make them lol
Looking great :greenthumb:

Back