For what it is worth...... My "Battle Tip" for the day....... "Read the leaf" , it will tell you if the plant is happy....

11-fingers-jpg.1022650

Yep..... Perfect...... She is happy :greencheck:

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

A monster in the making, and more than ready to do Battle...
:frog:

Bring it on.... I don't see a lot of competition here so far

:tang:

[HASHTAG]#battlebanter[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
...haha yeah, she will be ok......thanks guys...I managed to duct tape her and get some wire around her pretty much straight away.....same thing as the Forgotten Cookies I snapped a couple of weeks ago....cutting above the node and leaving a bit of stem saved me again woooooooo...:crying:

Bro you get some great results despite every other post of yours I read being about a split mainstem so I wouldn't worry :crying:just count it as part of the vapo69 process :smoking:

When I was topping my plants on the reg I started taping the mainstem before I did anything drastic but you have to be careful because then the tension is placed on branch joints which can pop off, though not as easily to which the mainstem splits so I found that a good way to prevent it but haven't done it in a while

For what it is worth...... My "Battle Tip" for the day....... "Read the leaf" , it will tell you if the plant is happy....

11-fingers-jpg.1022650

Yep..... Perfect...... She is happy :greencheck:

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

A monster in the making, and more than ready to do Battle...
:frog:

Bring it on.... I don't see a lot of competition here so far

:tang:

[HASHTAG]#battlebanter[/HASHTAG]

Ah!! I too have nice leaf. Big real big
20190301_080724.jpg
the big girls are in the back, watching the popular kids dance :vibe:

Wow what strain? Gots to be pure indica huh? Lol
Originally it was Somango from seedsman. this plant is a seed from my first original somango that grew in 2017 outside. so I called this plants Somango gigantus. I started her in the first week of December and keep her under low light to keep her smaller. I'm going to be cloning today and tomorrow I'm going to do a lot with this girl. Growing her outside this summer. Breeding her with some of my other favorites and also use the silver colitis to make some more feminine seeds from one of these clones. I got a lot planned for these genetics.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back