@archie gemmill Week 5 Update Battle plant Choice. Magic Strains Bubba Trouble. The one in the left rear. The Bubbas have finally shown to me they are all girls :woohoo:. They are a bit behind the Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD test plants in maturity. Due to the fact that the Short Stuff are sponsored test seed I am going to give nutrient preference to them. I have moved to week 1 flower nutrients today.

picki.jpg
pickf.jpg

ScreenHunter_181 Mar. 01 12.56.jpg

The only additive I am using is Mammoth P. .6ml per gallon.
The environment over the past week:

ScreenHunter_181 Mar. 01 13.00.jpg

[HASHTAG]#gosootdawg[/HASHTAG] :pass:ingenious...:d5:

Well trained dogs.... :pighug:...I Love Alsatians....
Shes just finishing her 1st season she felt very sorry for herself apart from that shes a superb pup :bighug:

@archie gemmill Week 5 Update Battle plant Choice. Magic Strains Bubba Trouble. The one in the left rear. The Bubbas have finally shown to me they are all girls :woohoo:. They are a bit behind the Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD test plants in maturity. Due to the fact that the Short Stuff are sponsored test seed I am going to give nutrient preference to them. I have moved to week 1 flower nutrients today.

View attachment 1022384 View attachment 1022383
View attachment 1022386
The only additive I am using is Mammoth P. .6ml per gallon.
The environment over the past week:

View attachment 1022385

#goMañ'O'Green ...:vibe:...which one do You like Best...?.....:eyebrows:..you know you have to have a Favourite in a grow room of mixed crosses...

Shes just finishing her 1st season she felt very sorry for herself apart from that shes a superb pup :bighug:

Doesn't Eat your dope Plants..?...that would do me for now...:doh:..I have a dog that's into extreme fim.

I Think it was the new one..he was chewing grass too....after a rescue kennel diet..treats seem a bit much for his belly....:doh:

Live & Learn..:pass:

@woody week 5 update here is my bomb seeds thc bomb at day 32 on full remo feed at an ec of 1.4 and ph of 6.2 no changes this week shes loving life under the marvellous @SANlight led lights and in 15ltr autopots
Screenshot_20190301-223344_Gallery.jpg

#goMañ'O'Green ...:vibe:...which one do You like Best...?.....:eyebrows:..you know you have to have a Favourite in a grow room of mixed crosses...

Doesn't Eat your dope Plants..?...that would do me for now...:doh:..I have a dog that's into extreme fim.

I Think it was the new one..he was chewing grass too....after a rescue kennel diet..treats seem a bit much for his belly....:doh:

Live & Learn..:pass:
All of my last 3 like new grown grass its gotta be fresh and all of them seem to nibble on it I asked the vet and they said some eat it to be sick but some like the taste well my crackpot ones graze and enjoy it .and my plants are in the tent out the way I don't want her nibbling them :crying:

All of my last 3 like new grown grass its gotta be fresh and all of them seem to nibble on it I asked the vet and they said some eat it to be sick but some like the taste well my crackpot ones graze and enjoy it .and my plants are in the tent out the way I don't want her nibbling them :crying:

The are medicating same as us..green alkalises...:pass:...just gotta realise I have another self medicator...
Growing pains..

Cant blame the dog for what comes natural..just blame self for leaving them on the patio...sigh..:pass:

New dog..new Rules...:pass:

Back