Tape her up. Maybe she’ll like it!
deffo pal tape her best you can and stake her up i stapped my cbd plant real early she came back a little stunted
...haha yeah, she will be ok......thanks guys...I managed to duct tape her and get some wire around her pretty much straight away.....same thing as the Forgotten Cookies I snapped a couple of weeks ago....cutting above the node and leaving a bit of stem saved me again woooooooo...:crying:

IMG_6261.JPG

IMG_6272.JPG

:pass: :pass::pass: The dog ate me homework....:pass::pass:

here is my zamnesia gorilla glue week 5 update shes 32 days old still on full remo veg feed at a ec of 1.4 and a ph of 6.2 this lady is going to be a monster of a girl and she has taken the whole corner of my tent all my girls will be on flower feed once my 47ltr res is empty again
View attachment 1022281
What a bush Tom!:vibe: will be nice in full bloom!:drool:
Hello everyone......today while I was tightening the hooks......I split the main stem..........

Nothing new Vapo:rofl:

Let's grill that dog:pop:

What a bush Tom!:vibe: will be nice in full bloom!:drool:

Nothing new Vapo:rofl:

Let's grill that dog:pop:
cheers pal ya recon i should switch her to flower nutes now i was gonna run her till my res was empty in say 5 days

here is my zamnesia gorilla glue week 5 update shes 32 days old still on full remo veg feed at a ec of 1.4 and a ph of 6.2 this lady is going to be a monster of a girl and she has taken the whole corner of my tent all my girls will be on flower feed once my 47ltr res is empty again
View attachment 1022281
Wow! :drool:

Back