Thanks for the encouragement. Say, I see from your tent photo that you're using an oscillating Monkey Fan. How's that working out for you? I love the design, but the quality has been total crap -- at least for those that I buy in USA. I've purchased 4 over the past year and 3 died within just a few weeks.
There are a 2.0 version of them now the older ones were crap they stopped working as you said or started clicking but these are a massive step up from the others I think it's a different motor in them I also have the bigger 30w one and I've had them both for over 12 mths now

She might not win the popularity contest but she will beat my goal of 300 gs. So far ahead of one i did last year that was 280+.
20190228_102537.jpg
this was last years cheese xxl.
20180513_120608.jpg

Thanks brother. These xxls are a whole nother level. Ive had huge yields from all of them except the blue amnesia. Ive even had 3 separate packs and they just dont seem to get as big as the other xxls. Thats her the blue amnesia xxl in the corner of top pick lol. Same age

tenor.gif

Show growing like a Pro @hairyman ...they Look in Perfect Health..looking forward to the Bud Show....:pass:

[HASHTAG]#battletalk[/HASHTAG] @Mikis :amazon: you Go..someone has to Win it.........

Afternoon @E Grower :pass:..sharing one...

Luck @E Grower ..:pass:..Happy Wife Happy Life an all that......:biggrin:

I'l tag @Ripper :pass:[HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] :warrior:

It sounds Okay to me...but he is the Rules Boss...

Afternoon @St. Tom :bighug:..yup..according to the amount of RP's we have coming in the battles are certainly hotting up.....:pass:...The Naughty Step is being dusted down as we speak...

It wouldn't be Worth Winning if it was Easy...:amazon:..but saying you took on another 100 Top Cannabis Growers and Won..
Well....................That is Worth the Bragging Rights...

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Thank you for the work @Bailey :bighug:..we couldn't do it without the Battle Teams...:bravo:

Thoroughly entertained and delighted!

My commnts are my way of getting others to join in with my conversati ons,but I must be coming off wrong.

This a joke........You foreigners sure are tough to get along with, SHEESH!!! :crying::crying::crying:

@Need4Weed
Heres my update
Day 25 I think I forget or day 26. I'm too stoned and I just posted this in my thread. Dreamberry dwc
9npBFWn.jpg
Your good to go @MissUniverse :headbang:

I got you updated @SOOTDAWG :headbang:

@Need4Weed autoseeds chemdog update shes getting full up. Ive abandoned relying the feeder and switched to hand watering. I left the feeder in as a back up but water only. Im feeding mc/be.
8fa0600cdab060d44373aef638e82a27.jpg
I got you updated @Hypathetical Gardener :headbang:

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"
:amazon:

Only 1 seed ("Purple Stilton") grew, so I nominate that 1 for my "Autoseeds" entry .
However, I like her, she is very nice, I do like the look of her a lot.:headbang:
day-27-jpg.1021337

:frog:

That's it..... for all the photo lovers....

For those that like the techie stuff... This is how I am running...

Environmental Data
Lights:- 7 x Autocobs 3500k (1 per plant - 18 to 22"" height, with reflectors) 20 hrs on / 4 hrs off
Target Temps:- Constant 27c/24c Day & Night
Target Rh:- Constant 58% (been reducing slowly Day & Night)
Feed:- Ferro Nutrients full range, (Grow A + B, Roots, Crop, Enzyme Plus)
Today I started the transition to flower nutes.
Additives:- Mammoth P, Roots Excelsior, Silicone, Magnesium
Delivery Method:- Via Reservoir and Autopots
Feed Values:- Ph 5.8 & Ec 1.8
VPD:- 1.1 kPa Average​
Your good to go @Frogster :headbang:
Crappy lights on pic but here are mine at day 37 Short Stuff Purple Gorilla, Auto Seeds Diesel Berry, Bombseeds Berry Bomb and Fastbuds Zkittlez.

ef77a9aeee0ef50cf9e0e219cb3e811a.jpg

f576d187c967c51966f86d8ad829c0bb.jpg

b93cc2bd0ac7677702ad2176db8263d4.jpg

e13fd59b1834fd5e61481b447c436a8b.jpg

c6a012efe9c6533bfa1ca51ee7cd1d7b.jpg
@bushmasterar15 I'm guessing this is your update, since I don't have you for Week 4 yet? :shrug:

Back