Seedstockers/ Biggest Battle Week 4 Update

Nicole Cream Auto day 33 in soil:
This one is now showing great response to LST and is bushing out very nicely. She still seems to have some strange discolouration on the mainstem fan leaves from time to time, however they grow into it and while it's not the dark green of the rest it is still green despite appearances. Still looking into it so if anyone has any clues.

She is very testy when it comes to nutes, withwecen .25ml/l biogrow being too much still. As a result I will be letting her grow in the lightmix for another week before starting her on a lighter schedule than I'd normally go by.

Still making very small LST adjustments for now too.View attachment 1018725 View attachment 1018727 View attachment 1018732 View attachment 1018731

Candy Dawg Auto day 33 in soil:
Now this one is amazing, with pistils firing off everywhere you look and so much dominance being redirected by the LST from such a young age that just won't quit. Every bend that is made is minute and yet differences are obvious. Great stuff.
A bit heavier feeder than the Nicole Cream but still on an alternating schedule while she gets used to it as I've noticed a bit of sensitivity there too.
View attachment 1018724 View attachment 1018733 View attachment 1018729 View attachment 1018730
I am pretty certain that this one will be my battle plant.

Anyway peace out everyone
Found it m8 do I'll get you updated .
Plants are looking great there responding well to ure training

Hello everyone... @St. Tom this is my Week 4 GoTY Zamnesia Update......so my ladies are doin just fine and dandy....wait!!...actually just one is doing well....the other i'm just not sure what she is doing yet lol :rofl:.....I will explain.....I topped them earlier this week and removed the first and second nodes......one of them was normal and the other only had one growth tip?......so I topped it anyway to see what would happen and not much so far :rofl:.....in the picture it looks like I have cut the other stem off!!....but I assure that is not the case.....anyway I have moved them up about 3" and they love it, and the bending has begun on the other.....:woohoo:..last water was at
PH = 5.88
EC = 1.6
20190222_165309_resized.jpg
20190222_165303_resized_kindlephoto-96473486.jpg

evening E :pass: Tom :pass:Mikis :pass:hairy :pass:peepersand lurkums :smokeout:
is that the wk 4 update hairy ?
:pighug:

No ,,, I did that week 3 yesterday ills continue on the post at age so that's day 22 for them ,,,,and then next week's will be four :eyebrows:

Don't get me started :rofl:

That's just a grow and show Friday night contribution

i musta fell outa bed day before yesterday big bump on me noggin :paleo:i wakes up this morning with the cold :ill:or a fractured skull.
im outa papers again
IMG_4456.JPG
then i found some back ups:smoking:
so after 25 years im gonna change papers
IMG_6175.JPG

checks my history at a well known auction site... 2 boxes is a years supply :pass:
tents are in full swing hairy,some trunk on the big girl :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Back