well battle contestants we are open for are updates on all battles i believe im just after the zamnesia ones so tag me Week 4 updates February 22nd - 28th its just a heads up for everyone we have some great plants growing here and this is were it starts getting interesting from this age onwards well for me anyway

@Need4Weed sorry for the late update!

Week 3

IMG_20190222_145643.jpg

Think the nitrogen Def has been sorted with the lower fans taking the most damage. Topped at day 19 and just started some lst today using soft tie(may need some help with this).

Doesn't seem to be any slow down from the topping and she's exploding with new growth. Autopot appears to be working as well as the biotabs. I'm loving this hands off approach.

Qb

Let's have a Friday night show us your tent picture share ,,, ills go get one now :biggrin:
Heres my lights off pic these are growing under sanlight q6w it's a test if anyone would like to check my thread in the pic are my zamnesia gorilla glue 2 thc bombs by bomb seeds and 1 short stuff cbd girl there the younger ones and my bigger super lady is a mephisto stilton special
Screenshot_20190222-164114_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back