@woody Ok here is week 2 update Bomb Seeds Berry Bomb 18 days old, the airdomes were turned on at day 10 and by day 15 the reservoir was already going as they've been growing great.
98d624a692f3f5c06c41279e21626f5a.jpg
7933d8887bd35445876ea9d4619bc2ff.jpg

There's one fancy loose leaf brand called the English Tea Company that is extortionate so I can't recommend them in good conscience but their tea is nice and fresh and the range is crazy.

Otherwise I always find apothecaries have got the best teas, at the best prices normally. Especially if you like the strong fragrant black teas, I had some really nice imported stuff from Japan, a Chinese tea but grown with Japanese methods and it was the best I ever had. Trouble is I finished it on the day I opened it during a long Xmas sesh and now the name is gone.

Another great option for cheap tea is to make friends with health food shop attendants, buy some cheese and leave with a half kilo of tea to boot :crying:
Ha ha straight to Holland and barretts I go then .
Thanks for the recommendations m8

Seedstockers Week 2 Update:

@TheMongol

No changes made since last posting, However both plants ticking over nicely.

I apologise for the purple light, I had to throw this post together a little quickly as I have a trial shift tonight and I just had to get it up, will get some true light pics out soon.

Nicole Cream auto day 19 in soil showing full recovery from her initial malformation:
View attachment 1012135
Candy Dawg Auto day 19 in soil:

View attachment 1012136

I plan to start them on a light feed schedules from the 21st, unless I see any deficiency before and will begin sone light LST as soon as i can get a little more node spacing from a little light training as they're pretty tight on both ATM.

Peace out AFN :)
Thanks for the update
Only one thing @TheMongol was only SEEDSTOCKER team leader until me @Bailey got used to the new system so from here can you please tag me as I'm SEEDSTOCKER team leader .
Thanks m8

View attachment 1012183 Week 2 update for seed stockers BCN Critical XXL @Bailey.

Happy damn Friday one and all!
I’m a day early but have a busy weekend so here’s my week 2 update.
She’s 10 days above coco today, only change is she’s been put in her final 15 litre autopot from starter cup and seems happy and healthy. Top fed using full Remo veg nutes and ready to rock and roll! Have a good weekend all!!:pighug:
Got it m8 thanks looking nice n healthy great start

Back